Addicted to 'Ghosting'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Addicted to 'Ghosting'

What if you discovered that the person you've been dating for weeks had this 'addiction' of ghosting everyone he's ever had a date with?

Just to confirm things, I'd ask him formally about this claims that he has been ghosting his previous dates. I won't tell any sources from where I got this info from, I just want him to answer me with the truth.

Comment

• LessSalt
      LessSalt commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, you'd seriously confront him about that? Then he would be in hot-seat, huh? I hope he does tell the truth now that it has been out that he's beeen ghosting people ever since.

• fanghang
      fanghang commented
      Editing a comment
      You do not need to confront him with that information. Just wait for him to ghost you. And when that had already happened, then that would be the time that you should believe what your source had told you. Lol.

• funfun88
      funfun88 commented
      Editing a comment
      How are you going to answer him when he forces you to answer who your source was? Of course, he would be curious on who gave you an information about him.

That's where I'd end things off between us. Nope, not another fuckboy that wants to ghost me again, this time I should dump him first and tell him that this isn't going to work between us. Yeah, I think that reason would be enough for him to understand that I'm avoiding him, he should know that's because he's addicted to ghosting anyone he's ever been with.

Comment

• Laicah33
      Laicah33 commented
      Editing a comment
      You are playing safe there, but I can understand you. It is better to dump someone than someone dumps you. Lol.

• stevemcdream
      stevemcdream commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoa there, well you got out of it while you still can and that's okay. For sure he will learn his lesson from now on that it is not nice to ghost people just because you can or just because you got used to doing it.

Okay then, I'll accept my fate and see if I'm her next victim. Yeah, I'll be expecting this now but I must not tell her that I know about this addiction of hers.

Comment

• clssc
      clssc commented
      Editing a comment
      It seems like you're used to being ghosted huh? Well, if she's worth the heartbreak then let her break your heart in two. I'm sure she will ghost you after the last few dates, just wait.

• VanessaMEA
      VanessaMEA commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. That is the best thing to do. Accept the fate that you would be ghosted soon.

If that is the case, then I'll prepare myself that one day I would also be ghosted. What would be the chance that I would not be ghosted when everyone else was already ghosted?

Comment

• perfectionist
      perfectionist commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe, he is too picky that he ghosts everyone else, but you could change the pattern that he has. You could be the first one whom he would not ghost.

• guana
      guana commented
      Editing a comment
      perfectionist I hope that it would be possible that she might be the one for him already. Thus, the ghosting pattern stops here, she will be able to change him for good.

If that is the case, then I would make sure that I would ghost him first before he ghosts me. Before the time comes that I would be ghosted, I was already gone. Poof!

Comment

• loss77
      loss77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. Okay, at least you are proactive. You knew that he would gonna ghost you so you would have to make the ghosting first.

• KatVonMe
      KatVonMe commented
      Editing a comment
      strongwilled and do you think that it is okay to do that? I don't think so, well, two wrongs cannot make one right, so why'd you ghost him first if you can just dump him and tell him that you just found out that he loves to ghost every girl he has ever dated.

• issues98
      issues98 commented
      Editing a comment
      strongwilled but how are you so sure that he really is ghosting all of his dates? Could be some of them and don't expect him to ghost you. Remember that you two had several dates already.

Why is he always ghosting the people whom he had dated? Is that something that he planned to do for all of his dates?

Comment

• heartheart
      heartheart commented
      Editing a comment
      It could be his plan or I could guess that he ghosts those women if he felt that they do not pass his standards.

• superego
      superego commented
      Editing a comment
      If that's the case then he's stupid. Is he really doing this for fun? Well, there is no fun at all if you keep ghosting people and you cannot commit to them after those dates.

I have a question. When would he ghost the women whom he dated? Is it after having sex with them or before having sex with them?

Comment

• TastySanta
      TastySanta commented
      Editing a comment
      It doesn't matter if it's during those dates or after sex, well, a person who keeps ghosting you is the stupidest thing to do. Why waste someone's time then start to feel like ghosting them as you please?

• dixieNormous
      dixieNormous commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he usually ghost them when he just feels like it is about time that he's going to ghost them. In that case, he's dating just for fun and I think he's just being an ass, it's not cool.

• fuckashuck
      fuckashuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I think mostly after sex, after a few days he won't be able to contact them anymore that's why they'd think that he's addicted to it because he only wanted sex then will ghost them, and he will soon find a next victim to date with, have sex with, then he will ghost them, as usual.

This is my first time to encounter that someone would ghost all women whom he had dated. That could be his reason? I am quite perplexed here.

Comment

• Nica55
      Nica55 commented
      Editing a comment
      We will never know what the real reason maybe but I've heard some stories of how people ghosting other people, it's just that they're bored and they're looking for someone to mess with. Like they'd make you feel like you're special then one day they're gone.

• Jane12
      Jane12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe not all women, not only during dates or after the sex, but maybe it could be their faults too, as to why he left them just like that. We will never know for sure.

I don't understand why people usually ghost someone, but they do it purposely, right? It is without a warning sign like now you two are together then tomorrow, he or she did not exist in your life. You are already ghosted and sometimes it is hard to trust someone these days.

Comment

• BearHug
      BearHug commented
      Editing a comment
      You will never know if a person has the intention to ghost you, we will never know when they are going to stop with their pattern of ghosting other people. They do not know that they're putting too much pressure on those people that they've ghosted and ghosting is never the right thing to do.

• Yummytron
      Yummytron commented
      Editing a comment
      Nobody knows the reason why a person does ghosting and it is pretty normal for them already. I mean, I don't those kinds of things, but why should they?

So, how can I be so sure that he's been ghosting his previous dates? Should I investigate those dates as well just to confirm that this stuff is true? Well, I'll bee the judge of that, at least I'm aware that he's ghosting people and I could be next in line for him.

Comment

• mitchyLL
      mitchyLL commented
      Editing a comment
      You should try asking his previous dates, try contacting them then ask if it's true that he's been ghosting his dates when he just feels like it.

• allaboutlove
      allaboutlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not ask him about it? That you've found out that he's been ghosting his dates and you're just trying to make sure if you'll be the next person that he's going to ghost.

Ah, if I discovered that he is ghosting everyone he's ever dated then I guess I should be the first girl to ever ghost him before he gets to ghost me next. Lol, I would love to do the honors.

Comment

• lovebug42
      lovebug42 commented
      Editing a comment
      Go ahead and ghost him when he asks you out on a date. Or it would be better if you'd ask him that first and when he responds yes, then ghost him right away. Lol, don't let him get to ghost you first.

• Trystingbish
      Trystingbish commented
      Editing a comment
      Good thinking. You should be quick to make the first step into ghosting him while he's unaware that you're already aware of who he truly is. I hate people who do ghosting to other people without a reason, I've been there before.

I'm afraid that I'll be her next victim and she will definitely ghost me but I should ask her first if this is true based on what I've heard about her. I hope she won't get mad at me for asking this.

Comment

• Bang56
      Bang56 commented
      Editing a comment
      She might be shocked after you discovered something like that about her, she would feel embarrassed towards you but I feel like she's no longer the person she is back then, maybe to you, she does not plan to ghost you at all. So go ahead and go on dates with her.

• backrubsss
      backrubsss commented
      Editing a comment
      skuzzvibe better ask her what's her problem, and why is she addicted to ghosting men she's ever dated? Teach her a lesson that it is not right to treat people like they're special to you and you're just going to ghost them the next day.

Will that be a new thing to me? Of course not, so I guess I wouldn't be surprised if he ever feels like ghosting me anytime during those dates with him. At least I'm not the one who's doing this, I'm the victim here.

Comment

• imperfectme
      imperfectme commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, you have been to so much ghosting there and you're used to it now? Why not ghost him first and see how he would react to that LMAO!

• listlisa
      listlisa commented
      Editing a comment
      How many guys have you encountered that's been ghosting you this whole time, Teamnessa? You're so unlucky with those dates because they'd usually end up ghosting you without knowing the reason behind it.
Working...
X