X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freshman Adventures: Brie's Orgasm and Everything that Followed

you give meand

Dennis and Janis, Freshman Adventures: It's Summer, and others

I could not see this part. Where did you post it?

Comment

Oh, I could imagine the hot sex. I could say that Dennis is a passionate fucker. Not all men could be like him. Well, how I wish I could encounter someone as good as he is.

Comment

• clumsygirl
      clumsygirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? Have you not encountered someone as good as Dennis? Then, I could say that you have been missing some things with your sex life. So, how about hooking up for more experiences?

• routinetine
      routinetine commented
      Editing a comment
      clumsygirl Is this like the one that we could say that practice makes it perfect? Or something sort of like that as Dennis did not do any practice as he did it the real way.

Okay, Brie's orgasm was like discussed in details. I guess that Brie is just like anyone else. Wait, no, she could not be just like anyone else as she accepted to be just a fuck buddy.

Comment

• tom8854
      tom8854 commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you mean exactly? That she cums just like any other woman?

• Nica55
      Nica55 commented
      Editing a comment
      tom8854 No, she was referring to being a fuck buddy. You know, she was not a real girlfriend, after all.

• morningglory
      morningglory commented
      Editing a comment
      tom8854 Brie had dramatic ways of achieving her orgasms. Well, anyway, those are the sensual stuffs of having orgasms. It is nice that your story is using both descriptive and narrative approaches in writing.

@tom8854 Are you the author of this article? If yes, then you are quite a writer, huh?

Comment

• lie11
      lie11 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know right? It's like I'm reading such a good erotic novel and I think I know a person that is like Brie, nice character too. It kind of really resembles a friend I know.

• snoogywookie
      snoogywookie commented
      Editing a comment
      This could make a very good novel to read. It is something that I could read on my free time and could give me the inspiration to play with myself before I'd go to sleep.

Comment

• dreamsbaby2
      dreamsbaby2 commented
      Editing a comment
      The feeling's good while it's there so better to make the most of out it until it's all gone. It was all great when the two just fuck around with each other and act as if they're actually a couple. Reminds me so much of those glory days of mine too.

• monsterjunk
      monsterjunk commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're with someone then be with them because sooner or later you won't be able to turn back and have them back into your life that easily.

Fuck, I think I wanted to fuck Dennis or I would LOVE to be fucked by Dennis, he could be anyone that I used to hook up with but damn, I want my own Dennis too as in right now! I wish I could be Brie as well.

Comment

• chipsitaly
      chipsitaly commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that you really love reading that part, where Brie and Dennis fucked each other's brains out. Just imagining that it would be lovely if you were Brie all along, lol!

I think this Brie girl fell in love with Dennis, based on reading this whole story it was a mistaken love between the two. How come they're still in denial of their feelings? I feel bad that they did not end up being a couple.

Comment

• BabySaltWicked
      BabySaltWicked commented
      Editing a comment
      They shouldn't end up being a couple they seem to like their setup as friends with benefits, but the thing is that they're like a couple already at some parts of it.

• heartlistener
      heartlistener commented
      Editing a comment
      Dennis even treated her like a girlfriend right? So it's his fault that Brie had fallen for him but not knowing that they're just fuckbuddies and nothing more.

Brie and Dennis could have been together, it seems like they'd always spend some time together like an actual couple and they're compatible with most of the things that they're interested in.

Comment

• blizzss
      blizzss commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it's better that they stayed that way since Dennis is unsure of himself and everything that has been going around him. He wants to fuck around just like every guy does.

Comment

• Readeronic
      Readeronic commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, evolution! Oh, existence! Oh, science and facts! LOL, kidding. An atheist can simply say "Oh,gosh", or "Fuck", just like everyone else does.
Working...
X