Freshman Adventures: Brie's Orgasm and Everything that Followed Pt. 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freshman Adventures: Brie's Orgasm and Everything that Followed Pt. 3

Over the next couple weeks, I started going back and forth between my dorm and this rented house off campus which served as the base of Alpha Alpha Sig Fi. Even after having been there once, the house was almost impossible to find and I needed to mention a password before I was even given the address. The password was “saltandvinegar.” You had to say it as one word.
    At first, I thought I was being inducted in to something that was basically the ultimate inside-joke: a parody of actual frats. But I came to understand that there was a specific mission of the frat. It was for college age bachelors. Players. Womanizers. Whatever you wanted to call yourself. Every dude in this house—and there were only fifteen—was in constant competition with the other to fuck more girls than the other, and so far, Brent held the record; thirty-two girls in one college year. This was why he was the leader of the frat.
    I was the youngest dude there. Everybody treated me with half-admiration and half-backhandedness. They let me drink their beers and come to certain events but they called me The Basic-Virgin sometimes. Some of them took this designation too literally. Malek once asked me how many girls I’d actually had. I thought for a second. My eyes got wide.
    “Well,” I said. “Lost my card when I was twelve to an older lady, got laid again about two years later, then again for the next couple years with a few different girls, then started juggling multiple chicks my junior year, did the same thing, except a few more during senior year, then in the last five months my cock and I were like Aladdin and Apu in the unrated director’s cut that nobody’s seen so…” I shrugged.
    “I lost count,” I said. “Like forty?”
    Malek’s eyes went wide.
    We had to compile our conquests in some way shape or form. Most dudes took pictures. Some did audio recordings. John did drawings; good drawings, too. Several, including me, made videos. We had our own secret website where we posted everything and all the stories were judged each week. So far, Trey held the record for the best stories; his work spanned all mediums. This made him second in command.

Before I was a full member, I would have to bang this one girl in the sister house—Jesus, we have a sister house? That’s what I said as soon as I heard. Yes, we did. They were even smaller; only nine of them. But we were having a Schmooze-- that was what they called a party—on Friday night, and I had better be there.

Brie and I woke up from our afternoon nap. The sun was setting through her windows. I looked at her bare legs and her pink slip. I massaged them with my hand.
    “Mmmm,” she said, stirring. “Do you have to go?”
    “Yeah,” I said. “I gotta go.”
    I got dressed and we stood in her doorway.
    “What are we?” Brie asked.
    I shrugged and walked away.

I was chatting up Melissa. She was a blonde with a few piercings, wearing a white blouse and jean skirt. She was in the sister house. We sipped beer as we stood to the side of the beer pong table.
    “I’ve had enough of Holocaust jokes,” I said. “Anne Frankly I’m just sick of them.”
    She cackled and bounced her head against my shoulder. She was very drunk.
    “I wonder if I’ll be lying on that table later on,” she said looking at the beer pong table. This was about the sixth overt sex reference she’d made that night.
    “I dunno,” I said. “Want to try it out?”

I had been joking when I asked it, but, as seems so often the case with me, it actually happened. First, we played spin the bottle—kissed the first time the bottle pointed at me, I felt her up the second, I fingered her and she felt my cock the third. Yup, this was in front of everybody.
    We went in to a private bedroom and began undressing each other. I stood there and slid my hand over her butt and inside her from the back. She held on to my neck with her arms and moaned with each rub of my fingers, staring straight at me. She had large eyelids, and the effect of her eyes gradually squinting, revealing the lines with mascara on her eyelids and her red, parted mouth, moaning directly at my mouth had a cinematic effect. She shut her eyes and leaned her head against the ridge of my neck.
    I heard a crowd chanting in unison outside.
    “I think they want us to come out,” she said, looking back up and smiling.
    I laughed.
    “Okay,” I said. “Here goes something.”

She lay on the sticky, beer streaked pong table and I kneeled on it, pumping in and out. At first it was a matter of the half-full solo cups rattling and tipping over and the splashing sounds of beer mixing with our breathing. Then Melissa began moaning louder and all of Alpha Alpha Sig Fi chanted louder. Melissa occasionally shouted things for effect.
    “Deeper!” she said. “Come on, deeper!” She pushed on my ass as she said it and I pushed myself further in, her legs stretching backwards and over my shoulders. I was wearing a condom, but it didn’t even feel like it.
    I went faster and harder, my forehead bumping in to her foot occasionally, prompting laughter from everybody. I opened my eyes and looked down at her face, and she arched her head thrown back; she squinted—didn’t quite shut her eyes—emitted sounds of half laughter and half-heavy breathing as her mouth opened wider and wider about every five thrusts, and her upper body jerked back and forth with every thrust and her hair jumped around everywhere like it was electromagnetic.
    Everybody chanted.
    Hands grabbed me by the waist. I was yanked out of Melissa. The condom flew off my cock with the combined force of the tightness of her vagina and the hands that wanted to mangle me. I toppled backwards off the table, ass hitting the floor, and I turned around to see Brie.
    She glared at me for a small moment. Small, but large enough to realize everything that both of us had been doing behind one another’s backs for the past few weeks and how we both suddenly knew.

She forgot about me. She marched up to Melissa and swiped at her. Melissa ducked away and scooted back on the table.
    “Enough fun for you, bitch?” Brie yelled and slapped Melissa on the face.
    “What the fuck is wrong with you?” Brie shouted back. “Oh my God, what the hell is this?”
    “Do you know who he is? Do you have a single brain cell that know more than how to cheer for sports teams that will let you comprehend that this guy you’re fucking belongs to me?”
    They proceeded to shout at each other and call each other bitches. I stood, limp-dicked, pants down, and watched. What else could I do? It was right around the part when Brent and the girl who led the sorority strode over to both girls that Brie struck Melissa on the jaw. Melissa jumped back, completely bewildered. She charged at Brie and began slapping her upside the head.
    Someone in Alpha Alpha Sig Fi yelled; “Catfight!”

END OF PART 3

Oh, at least Melissa got fucked real hard. For me, that is already a consolation. Never mind if there was a catfight that took placed.

Comment

• Teamnessa
      Teamnessa commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. As long as you enjoyed first? Anyway, Melissa did not know that Brie exited. It was not her fault.

• snoogywookie
      snoogywookie commented
      Editing a comment
      Brie got really jealous of Melissa there and I wasn't expecting that side of Brie. I hope that it could've got more exciting like Melissa would rip her clothes off with all that catfights LOL, guys would go crazy to watch such a scene.

• potatome
      potatome commented
      Editing a comment
      Would I like to be like Melissa? That would look like a cool stuff. You know, you are being fucked then there are people around you, watching you and chanting something. Lol.

So, who did Dennis like more? Brie or Melissa?
    Wait, this Brie was an assuming girl. She was not a real girlfriend, but acted like she was one.

Comment

• lie11
      lie11 commented
      Editing a comment
      But we all had become Brie at some point in our lives, he did mention on the first part that she acted like a girlfriend and he even treated her as one, fuckin' Dennis!

• blizzss
      blizzss commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with lie11 aren't we all Brie in someone else's lives too? Or could have been Melissa too lol but anyway, both characters are realistic and great it's just that Dennis is not sure if he feels something for Brie or he just sees her as his closest fuckbuddy from all of those girls.

Forty? Like Dennis had fucked about 40 women already? Hmmm, that would be a lot. That would be like 3 women per month!

Comment

• tom8854
      tom8854 commented
      Editing a comment
      In his life so far, he's fucked 40 women. But the bulk of his conquests happen between midway through his senior year of high school (when he's 18) and the spring of his freshman year. And this doesn't include women like Janis, who he just went down on. Indeed, if you include all the women who he just fools around with (fingers/eats out), the figure is closer to 50. He's a smooth talking narcissist (with a quick tongue in more ways than one) who grew up fast and without much parental guidance, so I think it makes sense.

• dreamsbaby2
      dreamsbaby2 commented
      Editing a comment
      tom8854 yeah it kinda makes sense that Dennis just likes sex, is he somewhat a troubled kid without parental guidance? But yeah, at least he gets to be around with forty women already and that's a lot!

• mitchyLL
      mitchyLL commented
      Editing a comment
      tom8854 If Dennis grew up without parental guidance, then he could have done other things and not really sex. He could have been a drug addict and not a sex addict.

... her hair jumped around everywhere like it was electromagnetic.

Oh, I could imagine this one, but it has never happened on my hair. Sure, they could be tangled here and there if I was messy in my movements.

Comment

• chipsitaly
      chipsitaly commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes hairs are good for pulling and teasing but not good when it gets all over or gets tangled as you say. Why didn't she just put up a ponytail at least? Lol.

It is not appropriate that Brie would tell Melissa that she was a bitch. Look, both of them are bitches, anyway.

Comment

• pms60
      pms60 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, women shouldn't be calling each other bitches, that would be better if it were for me. These women would always make a big deal of things.

• Readeronic
      Readeronic commented
      Editing a comment
      strongwilled LMAO they're both thirsty enough to get with Dennis, does he really have a huge dick or is really that good to make those ladies go crazy on him?

When I was in high school, two students had a fist fight with each other. The other students only watched the two and shouted "Go, go, go on" while enjoying the fight scene. Did I enjoy it, too? Yes! It was a live action that I did not get to see every day, after all. Lol.

Comment

• BabySaltWicked
      BabySaltWicked commented
      Editing a comment
      But the story about is more of a catfight and it's between two women. Brie likes Dennis and got up with a fight to a girl he has been banging which is Melissa. I couldn't believe that Brie was the strongest, I was expecting it to be Melissa but I remembered that she's quite intoxicated already, which explains why.

Damn, was Dennis that worth fighting for? I feel bad for both ladies, especially Brie and boy, that Melissa just wanted sex from Dennis, you can really tell that Brie has already fallen for Dennis.

Comment

• hamster11
      hamster11 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dennis is a good fucker and of course those ladies will fight till death to have Dennis in their lives lol. Which is a bit too much but yeah, you get the point, Brie was really furious about seeing Melissa getting dick from Dennis.

• monsterjunk
      monsterjunk commented
      Editing a comment
      Ugh, I can have more guys like Dennis so why would I fight a girl over some guy? That's so cheap of me, think of it, I can have more hookups than Dennis. Period.

If I were Brie, I would not do all those things that she did. I would just clap my hands after they were done with their sex session. Maybe, I could even say: "Oh, that was great!" I would smile and everything would be so cool.

Comment

• heartlistener
      heartlistener commented
      Editing a comment
      She shouldn't have attacked Melissa, in case she's forgetting that she trespassed a frat house and she does not have the right to be jealous because they aren't even an actual couple.
Working...
X