Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freshman Adventures: The Pool and the Couch (Pt. 3)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freshman Adventures: The Pool and the Couch (Pt. 3)

“Are you sure about this?” Sarissa asked with a nervous giggle.

“As sure as you are,” I said. My arm was around her and I felt sweat on her upper arm.

“Um, okay,” said Sarissa. “I dunno what that means…”

I knew I had to reset the situation. I stopped walking. We were in the almost pitch dark, facing the couch.

“Sarissa,” I said. “Look at me.”

“Why?” she said.

I put my hands on both her shoulder and twisted her around. She faced my chest.

“Look into my eyes,” I said.

She looked up at me.

“I only want to do this if you will enjoy it,” I whispered slowly. “This is all for you.”

A long pause, for effect.

“If you don’t feel comfortable with this, it’s okay. I will just head back to Dirk’s party, catch the end of it. I probably should do that anyway.” I checked my watch.

“You can either hang out here, or you can go, and remember for the rest of your life that rando dude who gave you head and whose face you creamed on. That’s usually my reputation. I guess I’m used to it.”

I said this last part with great sadness.

I let go of her shoulders. I shrugged.

“It’s cool. That you should also know. I have nothing against you. In fact, you’re a beautiful person. Inside and outside. I can tell that.” I started to walk off. I wondered how far I would have to go before—

“Dennis,” said Sarissa. I stopped. I didn’t turn around.

I heard her approach me. I felt her hand on my shoulder. She turned me around.

There was Sarissa, smelling of rose perfume, planting a large kiss on my still damp limps.

On the leather couch, Sarissa inhaled two, three times in a row. Her legs folded around my waist. I'd gotten her shorts off, so I assume enough feeling had returned to her legs to feel her thighs against my abs. I'd admitted as we were undressing each other that I didn't have a condom and promised that I'd pull out. I promised her it would feel better this way.

I was lying about one of those things.

I'd been on top of her for the last four minutes, rocking very gently. The lamp light was on, throwing shadows on her face, on her hot pink bra that had yet to be unfastened. She kept her gaze on me expectantly and sighed slowly. Her labia was mucky and tight around my cock.

I was about to speed up when she grabbed my shoulders with both hands and flipped me over. I mean all the way over, as if I was on a tilt-a-whirl. She was on top of me now, in the cowgirl position. My cock fell out of her and I felt the musty air of the dorm against it Then I felt her hand fondling my cock, then I was inside her again.

Peering down at me now, she said;

“Fuck me harder and faster than you've ever fucked anybody.”

I gave her this stare that said, you sure of what you’re asking, bitch?

She hadn’t been there over the summer.

She hadn’t felt the kind of dick I’d given to Cheryl, or Adria, or Sam.

But she was asking for it.

I took her by the hips and levered her body up and down. I was surprised by how agile her teeny-bopper legs were. They slapped the surface of the couch and fanned against my thighs in spasmodic clenches. The Disney channel just got nasty, folks.

She held my shoulders and spoke between pants;

“Say my name when you're cumming.”

“Only if you yell mine, “ I said.

She bent over further and her hair flew in front of her face.

“Tell me that you love my pussy.”

“Vaginas scare me,” I whispered. That got a laugh.

Keep in mind that the things I did not give a shit about at that time were:

A) Everybody in the dorm hearing us.

B) Nutting inside her.

C) Busting the couch.

I cupped my hands around her waist and bounced her harder and faster. One hand slid upward on her body until I had undid her bra. It fell off like a long-dead leaf. I fondled her tits from either side, as if giving her a breast exam while banging her. The other hand worked her waist. A new wetness had bloomed inside her and I could feel it against all sides of my cock.

Whap whap whap went my balls.

After the third whap she gasped as if she had been holding her breath underwater. I brought one hand up to her face and ran it over her lips. She pushed my hand in to her mouth and sucked my fingers. She took my fingers out and looking up said, suddenly serious,

“Aaaah, baby, Aaaaahhh, let's not break this couch.”

At that point the awkward kid in my dorm, Simon, poked his head out from his door. This was as Sarissa began making loud noises through clenched teeth, holding back the moment. I craned my head back and said;

“Take a picture, mail it to yourself.”

He scurried back in to his room and slammed his door.

“Who…was that…” Sarissa asked, her hair flying her face as she craned her head to look in to my eyes.

“Caspar the Friendly Ghost,” I said, flexed my arms and levered her hips up and down at what scientists would call Light Speed.

Her thighs smacking my abs. I felt some leakage on my pubes already. I shut my eyes and took in the female sound theater overhead. She sounded like the middle section of Lil Kim's song about how much she likes to get her pussy eaten except louder (l’m talking about ‘How Many Licks’ at 1:29-1:35). I didn't slow down. I heard a few doors open and close behind me.

She tilted her head to the light, swore loudly, buckled her knees around my sides and gasped; “Baby.”

The faces girls make when they're in a state of distended ecstasy are expressions I will never tire of. Some of them get red-cheeked and squinty eyed and look like they're trying to outlast an ordeal. Others get this expression like they want to tell you how special they feel but they don't know how to say it. Others just look serene and don't stop eye contact. Sarissa kept her mouth open. Wide, wider, widest. I slid one hand down her undulating belly and dipped my index finger just inside her, feeling her clit. As she bobbed up over my finger and back down, I wiggled it.

Now she started um, how else to put it? Screaming.

“AAAHHH AAHHHH OOHHHHH SHIT”

I was sure she was going to wake up the entire dorm and I was sure somebody would think this was something it wasn't, unless they heard it when she slipped in “Yes” and when she slipped in “Fuck,” in which case they’d know. She rubbed a hand over my face so I couldn't see a blessed thing.

When I started cumming inside her I cried; “Sarissa!” because I'm a caring guy who remembers the names of bimbos I bang on dorm lounge couches. I also held her hips in down position on my cock and her thighs squeezed me. Her cheeks were flushed reddish-purple. The flush extended down her neck to the top of her torso. This is how it looked between her fingers. Peek a fucking boo.

Even I couldn’t believe myself as I rammed myself balls deep into her, as I wiggled my finger on her clit, as I felt her tightening wetness on my shaft and my cum spurting into her, but this is what I thought to myself,

I want this chick to get pregnant.

She wants it, too.

She’s into it, therefore she will get pregnant.

I want to look back on this and say that, just after turning nineteen, I knocked a girl up on a dorm couch.

Please Sarissa, miss your next period.

Why did Dennis want Sarissa to get pregnant? Just 19, and he would be a father, no way.

Comment

• guana
      guana commented
      Editing a comment
      TrickyTasty Falling in love with Sarissa? Nope, that is not the case. There was nothing in the stories that implied that Dennis loved Sarissa.

• tom8854
      tom8854 commented
      Editing a comment
      He does not want to be a father, he's just a world-class narcissist. He thinks it would be great to boast to his friends about knocking her up. Of course, that's what he thinks in the heat of the moment, when Sarissa's cumming and he's about to. Outside of sex, even Dennis might not be that evil.

• fuckashuck
      fuckashuck commented
      Editing a comment
      tom8854 I did not know that there are levels of being a narcissist. Being a world-class narcissist makes me think that he was handsome, after all.

I want this chick to get pregnant.

That was simply a bad idea. If I were Sarissa, I won't allow anyone to fuck me without his condom on. Even if he promises me to make a withdrawal, I won't trust it.

Comment

• BabyPie
      BabyPie commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. Had he thought of the child support? I bet that he had missed considering that one.

• mitchyLL
      mitchyLL commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah, young love. You can't expect Dennis to end up becoming a great father for that child if that ever happens. I'd doubt and I really do believe that Sarissa really is that low intellectual chick that always goes with the flow.

Teens nowadays are really paying attention to their sexual needs huh? I think Sarissa didn't really want it. I think she only got pressured.

Comment

• clumsygirl
      clumsygirl commented
      Editing a comment
      She did not want it. It was stated on the next part.

• stickyyhen
      stickyyhen commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, they gotta do everything just to have sexual satisfaction. But I think Dennis should have used protection or maybe at least asked consent to Sarissa regarding cumming inside her.

Dennis as a liar. Well, it is something that should be common for a kind of man like him. I don't know, but I just hate those kinds of people.

Comment

• veggieperker
      veggieperker commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, people will lie if it is needed and because they are willing to do anything just to get what they want. Sometimes you needed to lie about something to get away with something as well. Tell me you never did lie your whole life there, Caila99

Why did you want Simon to take a picture of you and Sarissa having sex? Does that make you feel satisfaction? I don't know why but I found that part weird.

Comment

• scissorssole
      scissorssole commented
      Editing a comment
      No. I guess it was just a way to ward off the man. He wanted him to stop watching them. They need their privacy while they do their banging.

• Airphylab
      Airphylab commented
      Editing a comment
      It's funny because it's supposed to be literal but it was his way of telling him to fuck off and let them finish their business. Clearly, it's just a joke, you guys!

“Fuck me harder and faster than you've ever fucked anybody.”

Hhhmmm, I had never said anything like that to all the men whom I had sex with. What could happen if I state that one to the next man whom I would have sex? I am now curious. It makes me exciting. Should I request that one flirtily?

Comment

• Gotchya
      Gotchya commented
      Editing a comment
      It sounds really hot than flirty as you've mentioned. As a request, that man will surely fuck you harder, faster, and deeper since that's what you really want him to do to you, surely, he will give his all to you.

• vixenvicky
      vixenvicky commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you should say it in a flirty manner. I always say that to the people that I am having sex with in order to motivate them to do their best in bed and also in order to make them satisfy me more.

“Say my name when you're cumming.”

I remember one time, we were having sex when suddenly I could not remember the name of the man. I asked him: "What is your name again?"
    Lol. That was embarrassing.

Comment

• monsterjunk
      monsterjunk commented
      Editing a comment
      OH NO! WHY? You should've at least called him baby or babe, you shouldn't have asked for his name, he might've felt sad that you cannot remember his name.

• issues98
      issues98 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh my gosh! That is funny at the same time awkward. I bet he felt offended because you didn't remember his name.

This is more on the couch than the pool. I think it is more appropriate if it was titled as On The Couch.

Comment

• koshercassanova
      koshercassanova commented
      Editing a comment
      That couch has seen a lot of things, lol! But that is one damn lucky couch that is already filled with (naughty) memories. Anyway, why does Dennis suddenly want to impregnate this chick? I thought that he sees her as another sex toy for him?

• Yummytron
      Yummytron commented
      Editing a comment
      Whatever title it is, I am concerned about this Dennis dude. I have a love-hate kind of admiration for this character, though he is troubled then again I do not want him to go out there and just looking or causing some trouble. Can't he just stop it already?

Dennis knew how to pull a seduction strategy. And bitchy Sarissa gave me. Maybe, if I were Sarissa, then I would also give way.

Comment

• butterflyanxious
      butterflyanxious commented
      Editing a comment
      Dennis may be good at seducing those women but remember the part when this Sarissa lady is a low intellectual? Yeah, that explains why it is easy for her to give in to Dennis. If that were me, Dennis would have to try a little harder to convince me. He sounds like he's one of those fuckboys that are easy to deal with.

• morningglory
      morningglory commented
      Editing a comment
      Ugh, bitch please! I'm not going to give in that easily for Dennis, I know what type of a guy he is and I'm sure that he will never fool me with one of his tactics, whatever happens.

Sarissa as a good person - inside and out? Hmmm, nope, I could not imagine her to be in that way.

Comment

• TeaStory
      TeaStory commented
      Editing a comment
      Aww, but she is and why'd you think that she would easily trust Dennis just like that? I think that she truly is a sweetheart but Dennis is at it again with his evil schemes.

• cheater
      cheater commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope, how could a bitchy woman be good inside and out? Oh, wait, a petite woman with little dangling tits. So, is that a new standard of being good outside? Lol.

So, this Dennis knew how to make a drama. He could pass as a dramatic actor with flying colors.

Comment

• percymercy
      percymercy commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking the same, this man did have a tragic past and used it to get away with anything. So, is there by chance that this Dennis guy is actually a psychopath? Just a thought.
Working...
X