Big Dick Stories

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Dick Stories

I think the title says it all. Looking to hear from the ladies their stories when it comes having sex with guys who have huge dicks. Looking forward reading them.

It was with a guy I met at the bar. When I saw him I already thought that he as a big dick since he was wearing skinny jogger pants. His dick was really big that it can't fit inside me when we had sex and I really cried because it really hurts like hell but we still continued until it successfully entered me. After that, I can't stand as if it was the first time I had sex with somebody.

Comment

• dreamnow
      dreamnow commented
      Editing a comment
      How long did it take before you were able to walk properly after fucking him?

• chipsitaly
      chipsitaly commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess it felt like being a virgin again. Did you and that guy still contact each other after what happened?

At first, I really don't believe the black guys have big dicks before I never had sex with one before until I met this baseball player in our school. He was way over 6'5 tall, he has amazing dark skin and really charming. I flirted him and after a few weeks he invited me to his house and I immediately knew that it was the chance I am waiting to have sex with him. I would not deny it his cock is really big and it was so beautiful and his dark skin looked amazing. That was the best cock I have ever seen and we actually dated for about 3 years and every sex we had was so amazing!

Comment

• funfun88
      funfun88 commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that you're one of those "to see is to believe" people that's why you never believed that black guys have huge dicks.

• Franshanica89
      Franshanica89 commented
      Editing a comment
      You must be loving it whenever you are with black guys. Now you've tasted a bbc.

• moneymoney
      moneymoney commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you still try and remember about that encounter every time that you play with yourself?

Originally posted by butterflyanxious View Post
    His dick was really big that it can't fit inside me when we had sex
    This also happened to me but I got scared to continue it so I asked if it would be okay to just blowjob him and gladly he agreed. I loved it when he told me that I was the only one who was able to fully deep throat him. We did not successfully had sex but atleast he enjoyed what we did.

Comment

• Bang56
      Bang56 commented
      Editing a comment
      At least the guy was not that hard-headed when you told me that you are scared of having sex with him.

• dixieNormous
      dixieNormous commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean your mouth lips is bigger and wider than your pussy? You must be tight! Tight! Tight! Tight!

I had sex with someone who has big cocks that literally makes me feel like he was fucking my stomach cavity. It was really a painful experience so I suggest women be really prepared when you are about to have sex with someone with a big dick.

Comment

• hamster11
      hamster11 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is this the same guy that you've talked about above this post or a completely different one?

• anitabanger
      anitabanger commented
      Editing a comment
      That's really big. Do you love being penetrated by a humongous cock? I think I could take it.

I was about to get it on with one of the guys I hooked up with and I was shocked when I was about to blow him because I couldn't fit all of it in my mouth lol so I spent a good 5 minutes licking his cock all around to make sure it was wet and don't even get me started on when he finally put it inside It felt like I was a virgin again.

Comment

• fuckashuck
      fuckashuck commented
      Editing a comment
      scissorssole big and girthy dicks sure are an eye-opener, aren't they?

• stevemcdream
      stevemcdream commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm thinking that it was a very huge and fat cock you had on you lady. Talking about monster cock.

• goodmanners
      goodmanners commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you ever regret what happened to you and that guy?

It was my ex-boyfriend who has around 11 inches giant penis, That's the only reason we stayed for a long time but sometimes It's a bit too much to endure the pain. I still miss his penis though, its the biggest human snake I've come across.

Comment

• strongwilled
      strongwilled commented
      Editing a comment
      That must be a giant anaconda that is ready to bite and enter your hole. That would be painful to take.

• BearHug
      BearHug commented
      Editing a comment
      That is an achievement! Not all girls find men who have that size of cock!

• JannahVC
      JannahVC commented
      Editing a comment
      That's too big for me and it's really a monster cock. I can't imagine what your pussy looks like now

For me, I almost don't distinguish how long their cock is, maybe they are too good with their performance but the biggest cock I ever had was around 10 inch I think.

Comment

• Readeronic
      Readeronic commented
      Editing a comment
      Then you are not concerned with the size of the dick?

• pms60
      pms60 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ouch! If it was around 10 inches then that would definitely hurt.

• wittyou
      wittyou commented
      Editing a comment
      If you can't distinguish it maybe you have turned off the lights. It's better if it's lights on.
      Last edited by wittyou; 03-15-2020, 09:51 AM.

I never thought size mattered until I had sex with a huge cock and the experience was unbearable. I enjoyed the sex even if it hurt a little.

Comment

• brooksbrioche
      brooksbrioche commented
      Editing a comment
      How big was the cock that you had? Was it more than 9 inches?

• furphyobserved
      furphyobserved commented
      Editing a comment
      Was that the only time that you've been with a guy who has a big dick?

• PearBear
      PearBear commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it a slow pace or a fast pace? because big cock would totally slow you down even if its not that tight.

I had this experience with a guy with a big dick and I thought I would enjoy the sex but I did not. He only rested and not actually place effort while fucking me. It was like telling my pussy that he has already a big dick, he don't need to do anything more.

Comment

• guana
      guana commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you're the one who did all the work when the two of you had sex?

• veggieperker
      veggieperker commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe the reason why he didn't do much effort is because he might end up hurting you if he was the one who's thrusting.

• percymercy
      percymercy commented
      Editing a comment
      veggieperker Then he could just be gentle on her and not let the woman do all the work just because he has the cock advantage.

I've slept with most dudes and most of them really got small dicks but one time I had a partner, he has an incredible dick but it wasn't that long but it was substantial and it was really a thick dick. It was so satisfying and he had trouble finding condoms as well because the head was so big.

Comment

• ingotjubilant
      ingotjubilant commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that they were really slow and not average sized only?

• skuzzvibe
      skuzzvibe commented
      Editing a comment
      So do you prefer guys who have long dicks or girth-y ones?

I've been with a guy who had a huge and girthy dick and he knows about it that's why he made me control the pace on how we fucked. It actually made me think that he might have teared me a new hole if he fucked me hard.

Comment

• Pedaedia
      Pedaedia commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you try going to the doctor to make sure if there is really tore a new hole on you?

• perfectionist
      perfectionist commented
      Editing a comment
      Ouch! I think you did enjoy it even if it tears you apart and widens your hole.

Most of the guys that I've been with are just of the average sized. I'm a bit lucky when it comes to the guys who have big dicks. They were only long ones that went deep and were not the girth-y ones.

Comment

• AngstAngels
      AngstAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you reject the guy if his dick is big and girth-y? Or you do it with him first and reject him if you were hurt when he fucked you?
Working...
X