Bringing Out The (Sex) Toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bringing Out The (Sex) Toys

Has any of you been with a person who suddenly brought out their toys so that the two of you can use them.

I own some sex toys but haven't brought them out when I'm with a guy. But there was a time when I forgot to keep my dildo and the guy that I was seeing at the time saw it. So I reassured him that all I want is his dick tonight.

Comment

• koshercassanova
      koshercassanova commented
      Editing a comment
      There's no reason to really bring a sex toy when your meeting someone but if he's open for it then you could bring it out.

I've never been with a guy who pulled out his fleshlight in the middle of sex. But there was this guy who asked me if I wanted to try his sex swing.

Comment

• stickyyhen
      stickyyhen commented
      Editing a comment
      What was it like having sex in the swing? Did you try it and accepted his offer if you want to have sex in it?

• dandeliontoes
      dandeliontoes commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would he pull out a fleshlight in the middle of sex? Sounds like he wasn't satisfied with the holes that you have lol.

I used to have handcuff or silk scarves for some light bondage and there have been a few guys who ended up using them.

Comment

• brooksbrioche
      brooksbrioche commented
      Editing a comment
      How about you? Did they try to cuff you as well with those silk scarves?

• hamster11
      hamster11 commented
      Editing a comment
      Who often ends up being cuffed? Is it you or the guy?

• imagination
      imagination commented
      Editing a comment
      brooksbrioche hamster11 They also did try it on me but usually its the guy that I'm willing to do it with.

I've dated a guy who "collects" bdsm related stuff. Used the double quotes on the word collects since they look like they've been used. He has gag balls, gimp masks, riding crops, etc...

Comment

• dreamnow
      dreamnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Were you not worried that he might be seeing a dominatrix behind your back?

• goodmanners
      goodmanners commented
      Editing a comment
      What made you think that he uses them? Were there bite marks on the gag balls and the mask looks like it has been used?

• nyctophilia
      nyctophilia commented
      Editing a comment
      Does he always bring an item with him whenever you do it or is it always in his place?

He brought his handcuff along with him because he is a cop and handcuffed me as part of our role play.

Comment

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to get mad at him if he accidentally lose the keys for his handcuffs?

• MoneyerHoney
      MoneyerHoney commented
      Editing a comment
      anxiousme lmfao! I would be mad and make sure he got me off with those cuffs before leaving if I'm her.

• anitabanger
      anitabanger commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you thought of buying one for yourself and a potential partner?

I dated a guy who actually owned a sex swing. We dry humped once to find out if I would be comfortable doing it in that position. A few minutes later, I was naked on that swing lol.

Comment

• karsha78
      karsha78 commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess you really enjoyed doing it while he was dry humping you that's why you got naked, right?

• clssc
      clssc commented
      Editing a comment
      If you were naked on the swing perhaps you did it if I'm not wrong.

• TassetTasty
      TassetTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      So are you thinking of getting one for yourself since it looks like you've enjoyed your experience in using it.

I'm usually the one who's ended up bringing a toy and I always have one in my bag but if he has a huge dick then I would not bring it out lol.

Comment

• potatome
      potatome commented
      Editing a comment
      When do you use your sex toy? Is it during sex or right after he finishes.

• AngstAngels
      AngstAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      If its your first time meeting the guy for sex, how willl you know that he got a big dick?

• LoveHoney
      LoveHoney commented
      Editing a comment
      And what does the guy tell you if you suddenly pull out that sex toy that you're talking about?

It was one time when my fuck buddy brought along his whip with him and his looking to experiment if I'll enjoy it and to no surprise, I actually like it.

Comment

• BeautifulAngels
      BeautifulAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of whip are we talking about here? Is it the one that Indiana Jones is using or just a riding crop?

• lilpup
      lilpup commented
      Editing a comment
      BeautifulAngels That will be a pain in the ass lol. That will hurt too much than those sex whips they use.

For me, its not sex toys but more of a props for our costumes because we are during roleplays.

Comment

• ingotjubilant
      ingotjubilant commented
      Editing a comment
      Are those props been used for your pleasure? what kind of props exactly?

I don't ever think a man will bring a toy with him especially if he got a dick he gotta used. Imagine a man bringing a dildo lol. It will be epic.

Comment

• sunnyscenster
      sunnyscenster commented
      Editing a comment
      It will be embarrassing if ever they got a dildo in their possession but they can still bring other toys like prostate massager.

• dreamsbaby2
      dreamsbaby2 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's funny maybe he brought the dildo so you can use it on his ass.

I think this also applies to non-sex act because my friend had shown me her vibrators and she bought it in school so she could use it in order for her not to fall asleep and she even let me borrow one.

Comment

• surfjock
      surfjock commented
      Editing a comment
      What was your reaction when you saw her vibrator collection? Did you ask her if you can borrow some of them?
Working...
X