No announcement yet.

Weird Fetish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That guy does not have problem jerking off everyday as he got a lot of undergarments to sniff and use for it lmao.

Comment

• flabbybecrux
      flabbybecrux commented
      Editing a comment
      You are right lol but I can't imagine how many girls he slept with to have a bunch of panties and bras in his room haha.

Wow, he must have hook ups everyday in order to gather those bunch of panties and bras or maybe janeDaLioness hunch is right about some of them being stolen from the owner lol.

Comment

• AsiaNutratia
      AsiaNutratia commented
      Editing a comment
      The thought of a guy stealing an underwear seems creepy and funny at the same time lol.

Does the undergarments used or new? I bet if its used his condo smells awful. But if its his fetish I am sure hes always horny smelling it all day.

Comment

• nipples
      nipples commented
      Editing a comment
      I imagined him secretly bringing panties wherever he goes lol, like at his workplace then he'll be lowkey sniffing them when he is horny haha.

• sunnyscenster
      sunnyscenster commented
      Editing a comment
      He's probably done that, always having his favorite underwear in his bag hahah.

Imagine the number of girls going home without their bras and panties lol. Anyway, that's his fetish and it seems kinda fun for me lol.

Comment

• Yummytron
      Yummytron commented
      Editing a comment
      If that guy is my fuck buddy, I'll probably run out of underwear lol.

• PearBear
      PearBear commented
      Editing a comment
      Yummytron if the guy is my fuck buddy, I will not wear an underwear every time he'll contact me for a fuck lol. Panties are quite pricey, I can't let him continuously take it for souvenirs lol.

Originally posted by brooksbrioche View Post
    Wow, he must have hook ups everyday in order to gather those bunch of panties and bras or maybe janeDaLioness hunch is right about some of them being stolen from the owner lol.
    Not necessarily to fuck everyday or steal to collect that much, if I am not mistaken, there are people who sells used panties or undergarments online. Don't know much about it, I only read it in some article.

Comment

• BabySaltWicked
      BabySaltWicked commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? I think Imma start selling my used panties online to get extra income lol.

• TastySanta
      TastySanta commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, me either, got no problem with selling used panties lol.

I've got one fuck buddy before where he would hold on to my underwear while we're fucking lol.

Comment

• PieDish
      PieDish commented
      Editing a comment
      Like he would really hold an underwear the entire time? Did he sniff it too?

• superego
      superego commented
      Editing a comment
      TeaStory so he'd rather hold your underwear than your boobs? lol.

• wittyou
      wittyou commented
      Editing a comment
      superego are you gonna be upset if the guy fucking you would hold on to your panty than your boobs?

I don't find this fetish as weird or creepy. Its totally normal that there are people who will really went big or this serious with their fetish. I'll probably start looking at it as weird if some panties and bras in his collection belongs to his mom and or possibly his sister.

Comment

• TassetTasty
      TassetTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn, reading the past part of your response makes me cringe.

• Amazeelan
      Amazeelan commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think someone will do something like that even if they have serious obsession with undergarments.

• strongwilled
      strongwilled commented
      Editing a comment
      Amazeelan I hope so but things can get really nasty you know.

I kind of wonder what that guy will do if ever one day, he will settle down with someone and requested him to throw those stuff away. Will he be willing to part ways with his precious collection? lol.

Comment

• hamster11
      hamster11 commented
      Editing a comment
      Obviously, its not that easy throwing those away lol.

I am sure that he has gorgeous sexy lingerie and thongs than me lol.

Comment

I meet a guy at a bar before and he is much weirder than this, lol.

Comment

Working...
      X