Hi there

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there

IF you are travelling to my country(Ethiopia) and want to have some fun, you will have the time of your life. Just contact me

Convince us that your country is a good destination. I am not so much aware of what it offers. When someone would say "Maldives", it would be beaches on the mind. But when it comes to Ethiopia, there is already a great question on what it has to offer to the tourists.

Comment

I am curious with the kind of fun that you would offer. What do you have in your mind? Some other people might consider travelling to have some vacation. But, wait, is your country safe for the tourists?

Comment

• Hungryman8956
        Hungryman8956 commented
        Editing a comment
        Did I say "Not safe"?

• boringyou
        boringyou commented
        Editing a comment
        issues98 Security is an issue for tourists. You would not go into a country where you would be "mugged" as he stated. Anyway, what caught my attention is the Blue Nile. Looks like it would be a good one to see.

• Hungryman8956
        Hungryman8956 commented
        Editing a comment
        Boringyou, there are many others I didnt mention.
        About the mugging, let me explain.It might be English is my 2nd language.
        Anyways when I said that I meant FEW individuals will harass you on the streets near the visiting sites. If you dont give them some money they will continue doing that and might even take your cell phone when you are using it(Key word- few) Other than that, NADA!

Ethopia is a thriving country now. Not like it was during the days of Live Aid where everryone is starving. Am I right on this Hungryman8956?

Comment

• Hungryman8956
        Hungryman8956 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sure you are. Also during that time there was a dictatorship here and was thrown away 28 years ago and living peacefully(more or less) since. Moreover our country is one of the two countries never to be colonized by a European Superpower. The other being Liberia
        Last edited by Hungryman8956; 09-19-2019, 07:46 AM.

• Caila99
        Caila99 commented
        Editing a comment
        October808 you're talking about the first Live Aid, right? If you don't mind me asking, how old were you when that happened?

• Hungryman8956
        Hungryman8956 commented
        Editing a comment
        Who said I was born? In case you didnt go to school, there is a subject called HISTORY or you might not have made it that far

What kind of fun are you going to give to the ladies that would be going there?

Comment

• Hungryman8956
        Hungryman8956 commented
        Editing a comment
        whatever the lady wants thats accessible here

• superego
        superego commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a really tempting offer but sadly, I can't visit your country anytime soon Hungryman8956

• Hungryman8956
        Hungryman8956 commented
        Editing a comment
        HA HA, Superego

Has any of the ladies here have sent you a message about your offer?

Comment

• Hungryman8956
        Hungryman8956 commented
        Editing a comment
        How does that concern you?

Originally posted by Caila99 View Post
      October808 you're talking about the first Live Aid, right? If you don't mind me asking, how old were you when that happened?
      I was 14 when Live Aid aired on TV.

Comment

Working...
      X