New York, anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York, anyone?

I'm in New York. Anyone who wants to have some fun this week end?
    I am free and I am looking for some hot actions.
    I want some bizarre sex, though.

Oh, hot actions for any men? Wow. You are such a liberal woman.
    My gosh, I am not like that yet. Well, not yet in that condition. lol.

Comment

• furphyobserved
      furphyobserved commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey there Jane12, don't feel so bad if you're not as liberal as her. Soon you'll get there if that's what you wanted. Feel free to chat with everyone here on this forum. Welcome to you too VanessaMEA

• dixieNormous
      dixieNormous commented
      Editing a comment
      Jane12 sooner or later you will be or maybe int ime when you get to meet the man who can bring out the wild side in you lol.

How bizarre is that sex you're asking for? Does it involve weird costumes and props to make you feel horny? You had me at hot action, but the bizarre part is just something I couldn't imagine right now lol!

Comment

• stickyyhen
      stickyyhen commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you thinking that she's either a furry or into roleplaying?

• skuzzvibe
      skuzzvibe commented
      Editing a comment
      stickyyhen Even if she's into those kinds of things, then let her have it. We all have preferences, different kinks, and obsessions. I didn't get to know what you're really into, innocentgirl.

Originally posted by VanessaMEA View Post
    What kind of bizarre sex are you specifically into, VanessaMEA? You had me and the other curious about it.

Comment

• guana
      guana commented
      Editing a comment
      If you happen to know what kind of bizarre sex she's into, are you up for the challenge to hook up with her and engage in that bizarre sex?

Originally posted by VanessaMEA View Post
    I'm in New York. Anyone who wants to have some fun this week end?
    I am free and I am looking for some hot actions.
    Why this weekend only? How about next week then? Can you at least tell us what kind of bizarre sex you're into?

Comment

• butterflyanxious
      butterflyanxious commented
      Editing a comment
      Too bad for you, because she only wanted guys near her. How could you possibly make her feel good when you're on the other side of the screen? Lol

• percymercy
      percymercy commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello, I'm new from Orlando. Is anyone here interested in some wholesome kind of chats? Not much into sexual stuff as of the moment.

Any update on this? The weekend is already over. Were you able to find a hot man and had some bizarre sex as you had wished for?

Comment

Hey, NYC 23 here, if you dont mind u can dm me!

Comment

Working...
      X