New to this and is from Brooklyn, NYC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this and is from Brooklyn, NYC

Hi , I am 23M , not from NY , from an asian country and is here for a year. Help make my year a memorable one! Hmu if you are near me! I am always open to a chat , smoke and some fun if it clicks (:

We are also open to some hot chats here, too. I am sure that the other ladies here would be interested to have some fun with you.

Comment

• dreamnow
      dreamnow commented
      Editing a comment
      You might as well offer him some fun, why not try and sending him a message BeautifulAngels?

Originally posted by Randyyy View Post
    Hi , I am 23M , not from NY , from an asian country and is here for a year. Help make my year a memorable one! Hmu if you are near me! I am always open to a chat , smoke and some fun if it clicks (:
    Why not make another year more memorable? You should enjoy your stay here because there will always be a next time for everything.

Comment

• stickyyhen
      stickyyhen commented
      Editing a comment
      So, how long have you been enjoying being here?

Hahaha yeah. I like how everyone here seems pretty friendly(i hope i am right)

Comment

• tolerable
      tolerable commented
      Editing a comment
      Most are friendly except when they are in the bad mood. It happens, sometimes. lol.

the real question is, would it be satisfying to hookup with you and reach a better climax than what we expect?

Comment

Working...
    X