Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey from Boston

Hey everyone I'm from the Boston area looking to have some fun

Hello, weatherman. Welcome to this forum. Hope that you would have a good stay here.

Comment

• Caila99
      Caila99 commented
      Editing a comment
      bollersdiorite You're so kind to our newcomer here. I'm sure he'll get to meet all the ladies here, including us! Of course.

• skuzzvibe
      skuzzvibe commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that he'll be extending his stay here with us, he'll be our only weatherman here.
      He'll always give us a heads up about the best weather to have sex, lol. weatherman

So, what are the kinds of fun that you would like to have? Do you also like to have some online fun? We could do that one, if you want.

Comment

• vixenvicky
      vixenvicky commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you contact him? Or did he contact you? Anyway, were you able to have some chat with him?

• weatherman
      weatherman commented
      Editing a comment
      lie11 not that long "1-"11/2.I had a beard since high school but if someone ask real nice I'll shave it off

• lovebug42
      lovebug42 commented
      Editing a comment
      That beard is alright how about you put your pic with your beard on it, I think it's cute

What types of women are you looking for? Are you looking for young women like us?

Comment

• JannahVC
      JannahVC commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, he did not reply you. lol. I guess that he only likes older women and with photos. Too bad for us that.

• weatherman
      weatherman commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi ladies I'll chat with anybody young old picture or not message me

Are you really a weatherman or a meteorologist by any chance?

Comment

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      heartlistener He asked her that if he was a real meteorologist, would that make her wet? Meaning, if she likes those real weathermen.

• weatherman
      weatherman commented
      Editing a comment
      The most daunting task I have done was gone out at 5 a.m. and measure snow depth and yes I was wondering if she had a fetish for meteorologist

• heartlistener
      heartlistener commented
      Editing a comment
      that's unusual weatherman having a fetish for a meteorologist haha maybe she needs to learn more weather phenomena

Hey there weatherman, Im wetterwoman lol.. Welcome to this forum you should share us something that would make you more interesting

Comment

• Yummytron
      Yummytron commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice!! So did you wet yourself all the time whenever you feel horny?

• BeautifulAngels
      BeautifulAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      LMAO Franshanica89 nice pun you did there! I bet that you two make great weather forecasters.

• issues98
      issues98 commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. What a name. Wetterwoman. Alright. How about if someone would claim to be the wettestwoman?

I am not from Boston, but welcome to the forum

Comment

Working...
    X