Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Florida (Broward, Near Miami)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Florida (Broward, Near Miami)

It's a pleasure to meet you all

About Me:

I'm an artist I work both traditional and digital, I paint and sketch. I love anime, memes, hentai, gaming, writing, adventures, camping, and learning in general. I love to explore places and people. You'll more than likely find me on some wild ass adventure, cozying up at home drawing with a cup of tea or watching anime. I have put together cosplay after parties and hentai after parties, yes iv'e been to a hentai convention on one of my adventures. I'm still new to the whole lifestyle and thus I'm still exploring, I also love exploring nature and places. Iv'e also been to abandoned places such as an abandoned zoo, haunted insane asylum, gone to many forests and springs in Florida such as Devil's Den. I game on PC so I'm a bit of a night owl, but I try to be productive, i'm usually learning something new or refining my skills. I like helping people and writing because I find myself growing more as a person through it. Feel free to message me if you'd like to know more about me, I'm pretty open so don't be shy but I might bite if you're into it heh.

If you would like to get to know me Add my socials this is my: linktree

You can also check out previous post by me to know other details
    ‚Äč
Working...
X