Best sexuality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best sexuality

I am a bit confused. When you say bisexual, they say that a person both likes men and women. So, if that is the case, then they really have the best of both world. Would that mean that being bisexual is the best sexuality in this world?

This is the first time that I had encountered the term best sexuality. I do not think that there should be such a thing. We all have our preference, they say. But then, I do not think that it is a preference at all. Come on, when we were born, we were already assigned a gender - a gender that we have no control of nor a gender that we even asked for. It is as if our gender was just shove on our asses and we would have to deal with it.

Comment

• TassetTasty
      TassetTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      What's best for us is the one given to us, You will only complicate things if you would want your sexuality to be bisexual

• Yummykorb
      Yummykorb commented
      Editing a comment
      TassetTasty How come you said that you would complicate things if you are a bisexual?

Originally posted by routinetine View Post
    I am a bit confused. When you say bisexual, they say that a person both likes men and women. So, if that is the case, then they really have the best of both world. Would that mean that being bisexual is the best sexuality in this world?
    If being bisexual to you is the best sexuality in the world then you should also consider having a dick and a pussy as well lol. No its not I will consider it if I'm a lady but for man I don't like having a bromance. So it sucks and I don't want to be bisexual

Comment

• xXtinaGelo
      xXtinaGelo commented
      Editing a comment
      What is wrong with strap-ons? lol. Thinking about a girl having a dick and a pussy at the same time is just so wrong dude

• blizzss
      blizzss commented
      Editing a comment
      That is actually the essence of having the best of both world. You would have both a cock and a pussy to take. You do not have only one but two. lol.

The best sexuality is pansexuality. Since you're open to everyone in general regardless of their sexual orientation and gender identity.

Comment

• funfun88
      funfun88 commented
      Editing a comment
      fanghang Yes! And I am proud of it. why?

• fanghang
      fanghang commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah, A lot of my friends are pansexual too. but some of them are not but they keep supporting us. funfun88

• funfun88
      funfun88 commented
      Editing a comment
      Whatta supportive friends, everybody wants that kind of circle of friends. fanghang

I believe that there is no best sexuality out there. As long as you're enjoying and you're kinds to other people then it's just a matter of respect that matters most.

Comment

• KatVonMe
      KatVonMe commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. It's what most LGBTQ+ people still struggle today, it's about respect and all. I cannot even answer which sexuality is considered to be the best, since everyone can be their best version of themselves, regardless of sexuality, status, race, etc.

• nyctophilia
      nyctophilia commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, yes, each sexuality has its own advantages and disadvantages. And you are right, we must enjoy what we have.

• ingotjubilant
      ingotjubilant commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably the best and most accurate comment of all! Absolute 100% agree with you there @iamahappyclown. As long there's always respect to each and everyone then there's no need to compare-contrast anything.

I agree that pansexual people can have it all! It's the best sexuality there is because they're open to everyone.

Comment

• flabbybecrux
      flabbybecrux commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? Wow, believe it or not, I never knew what Pansexual truly means and I've never met someone like that before.

• FieryCloudz25
      FieryCloudz25 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep! I've known a few friends that came out pansexual and I'd tell ya, they have the best sex stories ever!

• clssc
      clssc commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, those pansexuals fuck any gender but what would the other genders feel about it?

No, the best sexuality is the male gender. Why? Because you only get to bang people without a care that you would get pregnant. It is like they have more advantages than the other genders.

Comment

• vixenvicky
      vixenvicky commented
      Editing a comment
      I understand that clearly, and yes, I believe that men have more advantages than the other sexes. Am I gender biased here? Just telling the truth

• alottavagina
      alottavagina commented
      Editing a comment
      vixenvicky Telling the truth is not being gender-biased. I agree that the male gender is still better as they have more advantages.

• FantasticLil
      FantasticLil commented
      Editing a comment
      It's true that male is the best gender but they needs us. Can you imagine what it feels like living in a world without women? It would be a pain in the ass lol

Maybe that Bi sexual is the best sexuality in the world. how about pansexual?

Comment

Working...
    X