Are they gay?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are they gay?

If a straight man wanted another straight man to suck his cock, would that make them gay?

If both are just curious and just want to do it to experience the feeling of it, then I do not think that they are really gay. But, wait, the other man could have a woman to suck his dick so why does he need to have another man to do it for himself? Would it just be for comparison between the two genders?

Comment

• TastySanta
      TastySanta commented
      Editing a comment
      He must be conducting a social experiment for that, lol! Yes, he wants to know who can truly suck better, is it for the woman? OR is it the man? Let's wait and see.

• blizzss
      blizzss commented
      Editing a comment
      TastySanta Lol. Nice one. But, yeah, you could be right. He wants to try it so see for himself who could do the sucking better.

No straight man would touch someone else's dick. If both of them touch each other's dicks, then they could be bisexuals and not straight men.

Comment

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if it's just a one-time thing? Oh, come on you guys! It has nothing to do with their sexuality if they're consider gay or bisexual already.

• lovebug42
      lovebug42 commented
      Editing a comment
      anxiousme Yes. It could be a one time event. They just want to experience it. All of us could become curious from time to time and there is nothing wrong with that one.

Could straight men do those kinds of sexual acts to each other? I think that those so called straight men are actually closeted gays. They just do not want to come out yet.

Comment

• issues98
      issues98 commented
      Editing a comment
      Either closeted gays or bisexual, bi-curious? I'm not even sure well, let them have their own fun. They can suck each other's dicks whenever they want just as long as I do not care about them. Lol

• guana
      guana commented
      Editing a comment
      issues98 If there are bi-curious men, then could we say that there are also straight-curious men?

• smokinghot66
      smokinghot66 commented
      Editing a comment
      They could be closeted gays if they do it every now and then. If they are only curious, and just want to have an experience of it, then they are not gays.

No, that does not make them gay at all. Those men would just like to experience being sucked by anyone. They do it either for fun or for money.

Comment

• stickyyhen
      stickyyhen commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. I had known some men who did those kinds of things.

• vixenvicky
      vixenvicky commented
      Editing a comment
      I've known some guys who do those things, well, they do it in exchange for money. And I've heard that men are becoming great at sucking dicks nowadays, lol!

I absolutely think so. Maybe they are just in denial on being gay. I think they still can't accept in themselves that they want to be with a person who has the same sex as them.

Comment

• Nica55
      Nica55 commented
      Editing a comment
      It could just be curiosity. We only live once in this world so we might as well try various things to experience them.

• imahappyclown
      imahappyclown commented
      Editing a comment
      They can have girls to suck their dicks but why with a man? So there's something wrong there already and yes, one of them is gay and they're in denial about it.

I have known some men who had sex with other men, and I am sure that those are real men. They are not gay at all. They do it for curiosity, fun and even for financial gains.

Comment

• Yummykorb
      Yummykorb commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. I have seen some videos where they pay the men to have sex with other men. Some would refuse to do initially but the power of money is too strong to resist the offer. Lol.

• lie11
      lie11 commented
      Editing a comment
      Most of the men that I had seen were offered money for those kinds of acts. They remained to be straight.

Absolutely. A guy who is straight won't want to suck another guy's dick. He would only want a woman's pussy.

Comment

• nipples
      nipples commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, a man who suck a guy's dick is gay. So, how about a guy who is sucked on? Does that make him gay?

• Masterbabe
      Masterbabe commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe those are the guys who are into thinking that only women should suck their dicks. Little did they know that any gender could suck their dicks.

• potatome
      potatome commented
      Editing a comment
      But what can you say about those men who had let other men sucked their dicks? They did not suck any dick; rather, it is they who were sucked on.

I don't think that they're both gay. I think the guy who wants his cock to be sucked by another man is the one who's gay and if the other guy refuses to do so, then I guess he's straight after all.

Comment

• Bang56
      Bang56 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right and I've known some guy friends of mine that are straight but lets those gays suck their dicks with or without the exchange for money. Yes, those straight guys get paid if they let those gays suck on their dicks, but those straight guys are not gay which is true by the way.

Originally posted by lipspotatochips View Post
    If a straight man wanted another straight man to suck his cock, would that make them gay?
    Wait, so what if my straight female friend wanted to taste my pussy? We're both straight but we did it anyway, does that make her, me, or US, lesbian? Of course, NOT! I'd consider us being bi-curious for that moment. So my answer to this question is NO. A straight man wanted to suck another straight man's dick does not automatically make them gay. They're just bi-curious that's all, so what? I bet everyone is a bit curious about it too.

Comment

• surfjock
      surfjock commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, so, have you really tasted pussy before? I'm sorry if I'm asking this right now, I know you're weirded out but yes, I'd like to confirm that because of what you've just said.

It isn't possible that they are straight because what they want to happen is only done by gays. They won't be referred to as straight when they fantasize about their fellow men. That's why to be honest, I do think that they are gay.

Comment

• Gotchya
      Gotchya commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. Maybe they are still not ready to reveal their gender identity that's why they still refer to themselves as straight.

If you'd asked me, a straight man and another straight man can do whatever the hell they want and I won't judge them for being gay. If they don't care about me then I shouldn't care about them as well.

Comment

• boringyou
      boringyou commented
      Editing a comment
      But you didn't answer the question though? I do think that they are gay, by the way.

Definitely. A REAL straight man won't even want to be naked with another man let alone suck a dick.

Comment

Working...
    X