Falling for a transgender person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falling for a transgender person

If you are a straight person, then you suddenly have a feeling that you like someone. Yes, this would fall under the sexually attracted category, but this someone is a transgender person. What can you say?

But, is this even possible? I do not think that a straight person would really fall in love and be sexually attracted to a transgender person. If you like a transgender person, then could you be called by other sexuality apart from the straight one?

Comment

• KatVonMe
      KatVonMe commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if that transman is yummy? And you are clueless that he was once a woman before transitioning into a transman, then maybe you might fall for his looks but not for the real him, you will soon figure that one out, good luck!

If he is a transgender person, then how are we going to have sex? I am talking about the regular sex, okay?

Comment

• imahappyclown
      imahappyclown commented
      Editing a comment
      You still can have regular sex if you know some sex stuff that will help like strap-ons and just think that it's implanted on her
      Last edited by imahappyclown; 01-19-2020, 06:23 AM.

• backrubsss
      backrubsss commented
      Editing a comment
      imahappyclown I'm talking about he, of course there's no way he will have sex with me if his attention is with another guy,understood?

Maybe, you were only attracted to his looks that you had forgotten that you cannot have those regular types of sex. If you insist on continuing it, then be prepared to have those unconventional sex.

Comment

• heartheart
      heartheart commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, it would be hard for you to have sex with those transgender people, no offense. But if you two really want to work things out then good luck with that.

• Jane12
      Jane12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why is it that almost all people just cares about sex? Can't people fall in love without thinking of sex? Besides, I believe that love can still prosper without sex.

In my opinion, love knows no boundaries. So whether that person is a transgender, I wouldn't care because all that I will care about is the love that I am feeling.

Comment

• TassetTasty
      TassetTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      If you have fallen in love with a transgender person then it means that you've fallen for their soul, it's what lies beyond their true identity. Am I right? Yeah, I could possibly fall for a transgender person and I wouldn't mind it at all.

• perfectionist
      perfectionist commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure, you could fall in love with a transgender man, but what would gonna happen after that one? Would you be able to have sex together?

• Franshanica89
      Franshanica89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, yeah. If we believe in love and open with any sexuality, then love knows no boundaries. Still, only few people are on that level.

If I already know in the first place that the person is transgender, I wouldn't associate myself to her anymore. Not to be discriminatory but I am a straight person and I will only fall for straight women.

Comment

• boringyou
      boringyou commented
      Editing a comment
      I doubt that. There are trans who are as gorgeous as women and there are even some who are more attractive than them. That's why some people mistake the trans to be women. So are you saying that you are able to spot if someone is trans or not?

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      Straight are for straight. We all know that it is the common case. But there are times when money talks, and when money talks, sexuality suddenly becomes muted. Lol.

I do not think that I will ever be sexually attracted to a transgender. I am sure that I will not feel any sexual tension between us so that will never happen to me.

Comment

• JannahVC
      JannahVC commented
      Editing a comment
      It means that you are really straight and is really committed on having a sexual relationship with the opposite side

• superego
      superego commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, in real life, you are a straight woman who would only fall for men. I guess there are some people who abide to the rigidity of genders.

Maybe it is possible for me to fall in love with a transgender. Well, if that happens, that only means that I am not really straight, right?

Comment

• d1ckhandl3r
      d1ckhandl3r commented
      Editing a comment
      Yah maybe you will commit and end up loving a trans and would even complicate your sex life

I do not think that I will ever fall to a transgender. Yes, I might be attracted but the attraction is not enough for me to develop feelings.

Comment

• PearBear
      PearBear commented
      Editing a comment
      Would your answer be the same if the trans is as pretty and as hot as an actual woman? What if she also has the body of a woman? Wouldn't you fall for that?

• Airphylab
      Airphylab commented
      Editing a comment
      You are saying it like that now but you will never know once it really comes to you!

If I fall for a trans, then so be it. I can't control my feelings and my attraction, right? And even though I am straight, I believe that anything is possible in love.

Comment

• loveME
      loveME commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh you must be a hopeless romantic. I honestly think that you can control your feelings. To take for an example, I am straight so I can control who I am going to be attracted to and I am sure as hell that I won't be attracted to trans.

If I am straight and I'll fall for a transgender, then all I can say is that anything is really possible. But what I will do is that let faith run its course, meaning, I will just go with the flow.

Comment

I don't know why but that seems impossible for me. If I am really straight, I wouldn't fall for a transgender let alone be attracted to him. Not to be homophobic but I believe that straight women are for straight men.

Comment

I think it does not matter because it is you who is liking that person sometimes we hold back because unconsciously we are thinking of the things that other people might say if they see you with a person who is involved in the LGBTQ+ community, if you like that person no matter what the reason is and no matter what the gender or race just go for it date freely

Comment

Working...
        X