Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My girlfriend is getting into my nerves.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My girlfriend is getting into my nerves.

I have a Korean girlfriend whom I met in an international dating blog. I got problems with her in terms of being romantic. Don’t get me wrong; I love her. I like the way she is. I like it when she’s being sweet to me. It’s just that she’s too much. She is into couple shirts, couple rings, couple shoes and a lot more. I’m not into that. It’s fine with me though but not to the extent that we almost look stupid. I find it extremely childish. I hate it everytime she asks me to wear this and that. If I won’t do what she wants, she will stop talking to me the whole day. She’s getting into my nerves. Everytime I tell her about how I feel with those stuff, she will get mad. What should I do with her? Help!

Oh no that's a real problem, you already tried telling her that and she gets mad. There's nothing wrong with you, its actually with her, don't you think its because of language barrier? You also need to know why she's acting that way.

Comment

She sounds like a squeak toy doesn't she?

Comment

where is she here?

Comment

• Teamnessa
          Teamnessa commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you really have to use that? For all we know, he might be the first serious relationship of the girl that's why she acts that way

• lipspotatochips
          lipspotatochips commented
          Editing a comment
          There's no other scale more appropriate than this, believe me, that's girls a crazy b*tch in the making.

Comment

Why not talk and explain to her that you're not into that sort of thing. Try to compromise when it comes to those couple related things

Comment

Originally posted by shizzlygizzly View Post
            Try to compromise when it comes to those couple related things
            That's the only way for you to get out of that couple shirt, shoes, etc... Tell her that you're willing to do it during special occasions only or whenever the two of you are together. If she's really into you, I know that she would be willing to compromise.

Comment

• shizzlygizzly
              shizzlygizzly commented
              Editing a comment
              exactly cause it's give and take, you'll have to compromise at some point to make it work

• dandeliontoes
              dandeliontoes commented
              Editing a comment
              what our friend here doesn't understand is they're not communicating properly, and that he needs to make some compromise as well.

Are you and the girl have a huge age gap by any chance? If it is a yes, then you should just explain to her that you find it cute but it feels awkward for you considering your age

Comment

Age is just a number

Comment

Ohhh, fiesty lil asian chick, she must be a handful!

Comment

Working...
                X