The Happy Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Happy Boyfriend

Let's keep this short and simple, yet really engaging. So, what makes a guy happy? Especially if this man is your boyfriend and you have been dating him for 4 months already.

Blowjobs make them happy. Yes, you know how horny guys really are, if you give him a surprise blowjob, he will surely love that!

Comment

• newkidda
      newkidda commented
      Editing a comment
      surfjock LOL you're horny. Anyway, guys would love blowjobs or sex or anything sexual. So, what gives? Women love the same too, sex and puss-licking. It's a give and take kind of thing.

• fanghang
      fanghang commented
      Editing a comment
      I know that this is a stupid question, but how do you do a surprise blowjob? Do you suck his dick when he least expects it

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah right! My boyfriend was very happy when I gave him a blowjob It's his first time btw.

What makes a man happy? Don't cheat on him, it will truly crush their ego if they learned that they are not enough to make you happy because you chose to be with another guy because you have seen something that your boyfriend lacks that another guy has.

Comment

• innocentgirl
      innocentgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be nice if you guys would not have the guts to cheat on us, ladies, too just to make it fair to ya dreamnow. I won't do anything that will hurt my man so he should not do anything that will surely hurt me too.

• MoneyerHoney
      MoneyerHoney commented
      Editing a comment
      Cheating is never good, so please, calling all people in this forum. Please let us not tolerate cheating because it is not a good thing to do!

• dreamnow
      dreamnow commented
      Editing a comment
      innocentgirl I think that the both of us are in agreement that cheating is bad whoever is the guilty for doing it

To keep a man happy is to not stress him out even thhe smallest fights should not become a big deal for you, if you can bypass things then just do that. You two can talk things calmly when having an argument.

Comment

• Masterbabe
      Masterbabe commented
      Editing a comment
      Let fights be fights and not be about you versus your man. It should be you and your man versus the fight and problem here. This is why usually some couples do not work things out because they'd usually fight instead of fixing the real problem here.

• JustaGuy99
      JustaGuy99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Every couple should know that fights should be resolved as early as possible. It is true that if you two would prolong the fight it will slowly kill the relationship and would slowly pull you two apart from each other.

What keeps a man happy during those 4 months of dating him? Maybe not putting this whole relationship into some sorts of trouble, yes? Not only you but him as well, if he doesn't put up with some sort of trouble then he would be happy, right?

Comment

• financialcowbird
      financialcowbird commented
      Editing a comment
      EVERYONE would be happy if there are no sorts of trouble that's been going on with both of them, right? If there's nothing holding back in a relationship then carry on and have a good one!

• allaboutlove
      allaboutlove commented
      Editing a comment
      You both wanted a serious relationship and in the span of 4 months, you're thinking about causing trouble? Then that kind of relationship would turn into rubble if you'd cause trouble already. It would be nice if you'd just think of ways to AVOID any kind of trouble.

Let him play video games? Okay, but you should set an agreement with him that there should be babe time, NEVER forget about babe time. So he can have some time to play video games when you're not around.

Comment

• Teamnessa
      Teamnessa commented
      Editing a comment
      A grown man can sometimes play video games when he feels like it or when you're not around, of course, he has to have hobbies too right? As long as he's not out there cheating on you.

Respect each other's privacy? Yes, do not ask for his social media accounts and let him have the privacy that he deserves. Since most of you women have your own privacy then respect ours too.

Comment

• alottavagina
      alottavagina commented
      Editing a comment
      That's so immature, lol! I know some people who are like that, they always ask for their partner's accounts. Why is it necessary to check on your partner's accounts? That's already an invasion of privacy, people! Dammnit!

Guys are happy with sex. No one even had this in mind? Men love sex more than women do and it's easy to bribe them with sex, like makeup sex after a fight, or if you wanted something just bribe him with sex. He will never say no to that because it's what makes them happy.

Comment

• chipsitaly
      chipsitaly commented
      Editing a comment
      You got that one right! How can a man resist temptation when the woman herself will offer you sex even if you don't need to ask for it? If they're in the mood, then go for it.

• clssc
      clssc commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you just sleep with them as often as possible in order keep the relationship happy? lol

They love surprises too. Anything that you have in mind like a present or a date night would be romantic for them as well. Guys deserve to have surprises too and not only women.

Comment

• AirBobo
      AirBobo commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, not all ladies should get surprises from their man. They should also plan out surprises for them and if you could see how happy they truly are, they're expressions are priceless.

If you already know what are the things that he likes to do and done to him, might as well do them and be a consistent and attentive partner

Comment

If you're asking all the members here on how to keep your partner happy, it only means that you're doing a bad job on making the relationship work

Comment

For me, if you want to keep him happy and keep your relationship more engaging why not try and do something out of the box like role-playing in sex or do things you haven't done with him, In that way, you'll have the chance to know him more and adding more spice to your current relationship

Comment

• flabbybecrux
          flabbybecrux commented
          Editing a comment
          Guess your boyfriend is really happy in your company, role-playing sounds fun.

• FantasticLil
          FantasticLil commented
          Editing a comment
          Erotic role play sounds really fun. I wonder what he will do if we do that.

• AlivePerfect
          AlivePerfect commented
          Editing a comment
          Have you ever tried role playing? flabbybecrux

I think approaching this you need to talk with your boyfriend because we
        women are not psychic we can't just magically guess the answer and expect it
        to be correct only your man knows what they want and with this, you'll be getting
        to know him even better

Comment

• Bang56
          Bang56 commented
          Editing a comment
          If that's the case, you should also know that men are not psychics that's why you have to tell us what's on your mind rather than make us guess what you ladies are thinking

If you really want him to be happy, you should appreciate all of his effort. even those small things.

Comment

He deserve my love for him, and of course he deserved a great sex from me.

Comment

Working...
          X