Sex: Is it a necessity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex: Is it a necessity?

Is sex already considered a necessity even in short-term relationships?

How short term is this relationship exactly? Well, to answer this truthfully, people do need sex in their lives if they feel like they need the urge to release. Sex has its good benefits and sex is the reason why some relationships last long.

Comment

• newkidda
      newkidda commented
      Editing a comment
      Animals are sexual beings and so as humans. Let's not sugar-coat that sex is a part of our lives, plus it helps keep a relationship grow fonder for both couples.

• AirBobo
      AirBobo commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes sex would also be the reason why some relationships WON'T even last long, but let's see since it is mentioned that this necessity would be for short-term relationships.

Why not? If sex is one of the investments that you both have in that short-term relationship then it is a necessity already.

Comment

• listlisa
      listlisa commented
      Editing a comment
      Sex being a necessity and an investment? Then where is the love in it? It is purely just lust, that's all I can think of.

• shizzlygizzly
      shizzlygizzly commented
      Editing a comment
      But do you really consider it a relationship if the only thing that you have in common is your interest in banging each other

If the short-term relationship is only 3 to 4 months then why is there sex involved already? And what makes sex a NECESSITY for early relationships? That, my friend, is not love, but it is lust.

Comment

• koshercassanova
      koshercassanova commented
      Editing a comment
      What's wrong with trying to make the most out of the relationship? And does it mean that you are going to withhold sex with your partner if you know that it would be a short one?

Sex has always been a necessity for relationships nowadays. Just think about today's dating scene that most people would look for sex and I think it'sa bit sad that they don't value sex in a different way. Usually sex is only for those long-term couples.

Comment

• chipsitaly
      chipsitaly commented
      Editing a comment
      It's scary that even young people who are clueless about sex thinks that sex is really important in a relationship which is why some cases they usually get unwanted pregnancies and STDs.

Yes, it can be considered as a necessity if the two of they are not asexual

Comment

• clssc
      clssc commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that it's already a given that sex is not important if the couple are asexual

• FantasticLil
      FantasticLil commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? so sex is required in a relationship? what if it will not work?

Considering that its a short term relationship, I think that the two of you should have do it as often as possible to make the most out of it lmao

Comment

• clssc
      clssc commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you talking about doing it on a daily basis? lol

I think that when it comes to guys, sex is absolute necessity whether the relationship is a short or long one

Comment

• sunnyscenster
      sunnyscenster commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, they need to release it lol

• xXtinaGelo
      xXtinaGelo commented
      Editing a comment
      heartheart not really that important but I gotta admit that it makes relationship more fun. sunnyscenster agreed..

• JannahVC
      JannahVC commented
      Editing a comment
      sex is really important to a couple to make their relationship long and fun.

Considering that you're a guy, I think you already know the answer for that question lmao

Comment

• lovebug42
      lovebug42 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he's the shy type that's why he's asking the question

How can you tell that the relationship that you're in would be a short or long one? I feel that what you're talking about is more of a fling or a friends with benefits kind of situation

Comment

• dixieNormous
      dixieNormous commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he's never been in a long term relationship that's why all he experience were short ones

In my opinion, sex is a bit overrated nowadays I mean you can just hook up with anyone and anywhere you want in this time and day some people don't really treat sex as a sacred thing any more not like the older days, sex is just another tool to make your partner stay but of course, I understand not everyone is that way but I'm just saying even in short term relationships sex is involved and wanted

Comment

• backrubsss
      backrubsss commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you think sex is overrated these days?

For me, sex is necessary even in short term relationships I mean If both of you want it even if your just starting out as a couple you just go and do it since both of you really want it and both of you are ready there shouldn't be anything holding you back because both of you have a mutual decision about the matter you should not care what other people are saying

Comment

• sunnyscenster
      sunnyscenster commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right. There's no wrong doing it as long as both of you want it.

How would you know that the relationship would be a short or a long term one? Did the two of you talked about it in the beginning of the relationship or something?

Comment

• wittyou
      wittyou commented
      Editing a comment
      He might be the type who often ends up on short term relationships that's why he's talking about short term relationships

No, it is not. Sex should not be the basis for a relationship. If you want just sex, then you could have it with anyone who is willing even though you do not have a relationship with each other.

Comment

• funfun88
      funfun88 commented
      Editing a comment
      But there are people out there who enter into relationships in order to have sex

Maybe yes, specially to those horny people, lol.

Comment

Working...
    X