Hot Athens guy looking for hookups or FWB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Athens guy looking for hookups or FWB

Hey all! I'm new to this community and really hoping it's not full of bots like literally everywhere else; I'm 21, attractive, white, thick brown hair and light facial hair. I'm a vitbof a nerd, and I'm fairly passionate when it comes to intimacy; I'll treat a one night stand the same way I'd treat the love of my life in bed. I love oral, I always aim to please, and I'll keep us up all night worshiping your body if you let me. I can also last a good time too, and keep going through my recovery period; you won't need to worry about me quitting after I finish, that's for sure. I try my best to listen to what my partner wants and needs, and I'm definitely a giver in the bedroom. I'm looking for women around my age, and if any of that seems like something you'd be interested in please PM me and we can start getting to know one another!

This has gotten more attention than I honestly expected, so I thought I'd add that if there are any ladies who are interested but not in my area, I'd love to have some online fun as well! Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat
    Last edited by kloff77; 04-26-2019, 09:24 PM.

Which Athens are we talking about? Is it Athens, Greece or Athens, Georgia?

Comment

• kloff77
      kloff77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Georgia; totally forgot about Athens, Greece

• Trystingbish
      Trystingbish commented
      Editing a comment
      kloff77 good to know that you finally told us which Athens you're talking about

Are you going to give any girl who's interested to hookup with you a pic so that they would know what you look like

Comment

• kloff77
      kloff77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ugh, can't believe I didn't update my profile with that; just slipped my mind, I guess. It's there now, and if you're interested in seeing more we can switch to something more private

• surfjock
      surfjock commented
      Editing a comment
      You can already check his profile again since he placed a profile pic already

You sure are attractive so I am just wondering, are you still single?

Comment

• kloff77
      kloff77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, unfortunately. I haven't had much luck dating, and at this point I'm not really looking for anything serious; though I'm not opposed to it if it were to happen naturally

• karsha78
      karsha78 commented
      Editing a comment
      kloff77 can't believe that the girls there aren't interested in a guy like you

• kloff77
      kloff77 commented
      Editing a comment
      karsha78 I think I'm just unlucky; that, and apparently the dating scene in Athens sucks for everyone

[QUOTE=kloff77 I'm looking for women around my age[/QUOTE]

Does that mean that you are not interested on older women?

Comment

• kloff77
      kloff77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not necessarily, it's just a preference. Although after a certain point age gaps get s little creepy, though I'm not quite sure where my limit is

• PerkyJerky
      PerkyJerky commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe if the age difference is more than 15 years (whether younger or older) can be a bit creepy for me already

• Masterbabe
      Masterbabe commented
      Editing a comment
      kloff77 Well, I hope that there are women here who are in your age.

You are cute, Can you host, though?

Comment

• alottavagina
      alottavagina commented
      Editing a comment
      kloff77 how far are you willing to travel?

• lilpup
      lilpup commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you like to travel with him? @alottavagin

• sunnyscenster
      sunnyscenster commented
      Editing a comment
      alottavagina Read his reply and I bet your question will be answered.

The title of the topic definitely suits you. I'm guessing that you look hotter in person?

Comment

• kloff77
      kloff77 commented
      Editing a comment
      I sure hope so, although that's one of my best pictures so maybe not; I've grown my hair out a bit since and I've started working out regularly, so I imagine I probably look better now than I did when I took that picture

• butterflyanxious
      butterflyanxious commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you update your picture then? @kloff7

• kloff77
      kloff77 commented
      Editing a comment
      butterflyanxious oh damn, I'll certainly try; but that's probably the best picture of myself I've ever taken and it was like 90% luck, I dunno if I can take a better one. I'll see if I can get a good one tomorrow

You look a bit like James Franco if he doesn't squint or look like stoned most of the time

Comment

• kloff77
      kloff77 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll take that compliment! my ex told me I resembled Oscar Isaac once as well

• wittyou
      wittyou commented
      Editing a comment
      kloff77 So are you not planning to have a girlfriend again?

• kloff77
      kloff77 commented
      Editing a comment
      wittyou I would love to be in a serious relationship, but I'm only 21 and there's a lot of stuff I'd like to experience, so it's not something that I'm actively looking for right now
      Last edited by kloff77; 04-26-2019, 09:22 PM.

How's the search so far?

Comment

• anitabanger
      anitabanger commented
      Editing a comment
      kloff77 I hope that self esteem boost somehow helped and just enjoy chatting with the ladies here

• bollersdiorite
      bollersdiorite commented
      Editing a comment
      kloff77 Wall, you really need patience if you want to find someone here.

• kloff77
      kloff77 commented
      Editing a comment
      bollersdiorite I'm often praised for my patience, so I've got that going at least.
Working...
X