Will You Cum To Miami

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will You Cum To Miami

Nothing beats some double entendre to get the attention of the horny men out there. I would love to know how naughty can you be. Looking forward reading your messages

I could presume that there are some naughty and horny men here. Based on what I had read from their posts, they even want to bang older women. Would you take them should they contact you?

Comment

• dreamsbaby2
      dreamsbaby2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohh, I would love to cum to Miami, but I'm here in the land down under. If you'd happen to cum here, I would love to show you how rough I could go down under.

• koshercassanova
      koshercassanova commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, yes, some of us here do want to bang older women heartlistener but if you're not into those kinds of things then you can settle with just being friends with the people here. We can be wholesome, fun, and naughty at the same and it depends on the person and the topic.

If there are some members who are in Miami, then I am sure that they would gonna cum for you. lol.
    But, wait, are you that hot enough to be that cummable?

Comment

• Bang56
      Bang56 commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoa, hot enough to be cummable? What's good is that she might be a freak in bed, might even be freakier than you.

• innocentgirl
      innocentgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      loveME We'll see if she gets to upload her picture. But you sound a bit harsh there, do looks even matter if you're that great in bed? Guess not.

Nice word there. Cum. lol. Anyway, every men would want to cum for the women that they want.

Comment

• hamster11
      hamster11 commented
      Editing a comment
      And you think that only us men? Of course, it's the only way we'll know that you women are truly satisfied when we make you all cum effortlessly.

Originally posted by superego View Post
    Nothing beats some double entendre to get the attention of the horny men out there. I would love to know how naughty can you be. Looking forward reading your messages

Me? Just a guy who loves women and giving oral to them.
    I like to lick your pussy from the bottom to the top. Slowly with my tongue slightly in. As I rise I see them arch their back opening more for me. I pull your hips into me. Continuing upwards I press my tongue on the underside of your clit. I use pressure to push upwards and hold it.
    You moan slightly my tongue is breaking free in an upward stroke... until as much pressure as I can I flick my tongue.
    You gasps.
    Hopefully you pull my head into you pussy as I taste your cum????????*♂️

Comment

• karsha78
      karsha78 commented
      Editing a comment
      TootsLoop Mmmm, you look like you are so good in pleasing women, eh? I like your moves. As I read your post, I could imagine the scenes one by one and it makes me get aroused. lol.

• wigeon
      wigeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, I feel like I was the one you're talking to TootsLoop. I can feel my panties getting wet over here just by reading it, lol! You sure know how to make a woman feel good, 'coz right now I'm already feeling it.

• newkidda
      newkidda commented
      Editing a comment
      Was actually turned on while I was reading your reply. Would love to feel that tongue down there

Looks like you only want some attention with the CUM part of your post. Anyway, I do not wonder why there are just some flirty women who would do anything just to get laid. And no, I am not being bitter here.

Comment

• furphyobserved
      furphyobserved commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Jane12 View Post
      Looks like you only want some attention with the CUM part of your post.
      It was intended to steal our attention, especially for us men. Sooner or later you'll get used to it too Jane12 and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Take it from me.

Mmmmmmmmmm

Comment

wigeon This could be for you

Comment

I don’t know how to comment under a comment. This site is a lil unfriendly but I love it

Comment

Working...
        X