Bad girl wanted in Cape May Nj....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad girl wanted in Cape May Nj....

New in town, looking to hook up with a nice Bad girl for some good 69 and a good slow deep fuck or three... Depends on if she can suck me hard after I've popped off how many she can have...

Hi, there! I welcome you to this forum. I am hoping for some positive results with your search.

Comment

• guana
      guana commented
      Editing a comment
      Since you commented first, have you considered messaging him? You know, just in case you're a good friend that he can rely to.

Are you sure that you can make sure that it would be hard all night long?

Comment

• loveME
      loveME commented
      Editing a comment
      You might be right there since you're acting so innocent and curious but you know for yourself that he can surely fuck you all night long lol!

Aside from being a bad girl, any other qualifications of the girls that you prefer?

Comment

• dreamnow
      dreamnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Every bad girl should be hot. She must have an hourglass figure with huge tits and ass and knows how to fuck a guy real good.

• cheater
      cheater commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe a girl who can cook too. Imagine a whole night of fucking, you two should consider getting a boost from foods and drinks

• heartheart
      heartheart commented
      Editing a comment
      Those qualifications would be great I always love a guy who can cook on my part because I want to taste his meat

Must be local to Cape May.I prefer A toned sexy woman with legs that go all the way up to a very well groomed super smooth vagina an clit. the smoother the longer I go down... Big tits are not a must have... As jimmy buffet says "A Smart Woman in a really short Skirt" camando of course...
    Must be DRUG and Disease free. And loves to swallow...
    And to ask can I keep it up all night, No. But if she shows me that she wants it I can be sucked hard as many times as she likes. In fact if i'm sucked right after I have exploded in deep and I mean right after . Take it out and suck it lick it off I stay nice and hard and can be slipped right back in for more riding pleasure...

Comment

• tolerable
      tolerable commented
      Editing a comment
      monsterjunk Do you wish that you were in New Jersey so that you would be the lucky girl?

• stickyyhen
      stickyyhen commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not know if I should post it here but upon reading your post, I had checked everything that I needed to check. I was relieved when I assured myself that I am smooth all over. lol.

• Yummytron
      Yummytron commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, I had not seen any man who had made it for a whole night. I think that that is simply impossible to attain. People get tired after a long sex so an overnight is purely an exaggeration.

Originally posted by sailtysailor69 View Post
    New in town, looking to hook up with a nice Bad girl for some good 69 and a good slow deep fuck or three... Depends on if she can suck me hard after I've popped off how many she can have...
    Hello, sailtysailor69 I hope that you find what you're looking for here.

Comment

Can you tell us how long is that dick that you're planning to bury on the lucky girl?

Comment

• FieryCloudz25
        FieryCloudz25 commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you afraid that you might not be able to handle his entire dick?

• heartlistener
        heartlistener commented
        Editing a comment
        FieryCloudz25 You should not underestimate her. I know that she is as good as you are.
    Working...
    X