Looking in Augusta, Ga

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking in Augusta, Ga

I'm just looking for a NSA good, hard fucking.

Welcome to the forum Fxhtgrl. I hope you can find a decent guy here who is down with your offer!

Comment

• Championia
      Championia commented
      Editing a comment
      At first, I thought that you would offer yourself. lol.

• newkidda
      newkidda commented
      Editing a comment
      Championia LOL! But if she wants to try a girl on girl action, then why not?

• sunnyscenster
      sunnyscenster commented
      Editing a comment
      newkidda Eeewww. That is gross. I do not think that she is a lesbian so I guess that she would pass on the girl to girl action.

So, what are you looking for? I mean, the qualifications of the men who you want to have NSA with.

Comment

• KatVonMe
      KatVonMe commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably a man who isn't married? Lol! I wouldn't want to be in an NSA set-up with a married man. No can do!

• cheater
      cheater commented
      Editing a comment
      imagination The qualifications must be a man who is attractive, of course, must know how to keep a woman happy and satisfied.

• snoogywookie
      snoogywookie commented
      Editing a comment
      KatVonMe But we can if we want to, right? But then, that would be cheating and of course it is not advisable to be done.

There are some men who are currently looking. You may send them a private message. Good luck.

Comment

• stickyyhen
      stickyyhen commented
      Editing a comment
      While there are men here who are currently looking, they are not located in Augusta, GA.

• nipples
      nipples commented
      Editing a comment
      stickyyhen If they are not in Augusta, GA then maybe she is also open to some chats while looking for some suitable men to hookup with?

Originally posted by Fxhtgrl View Post
    I'm just looking for a NSA good, hard fucking.
    You're into NSA, so would it possible that you're into FWBs too? Fxhtgrl

Comment

• dreamsbaby2
      dreamsbaby2 commented
      Editing a comment
      guana How can you differentiate No Strings Attached between Friends With Benefits? All I know is that either will be your fuckbuddy, lol.

Hello Fxhtgrl, what kind of guys are you looking for?

Comment

• JustaGuy99
      JustaGuy99 commented
      Editing a comment
      She's looking for a guy anywhere near Georgia. Are you anywhere near Georgia yourself there, koshercassanova?

• bollersdiorite
      bollersdiorite commented
      Editing a comment
      JustaGuy99 I checked his profile and he is nowhere near her location. He is a bit far down south.

if you want some hard fucking then i might be the guy, I'm experinced, adequate and has a good stamina

Comment

• AsiaNutratia
      AsiaNutratia commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, amigo, you are in Mexico. Well, that should some few hours flight to her place. Would you really do it?

• fanghang
      fanghang commented
      Editing a comment
      Ooohhh, you have the qualities of a man that I am looking for. Actually, an experienced one is already enough for me.
Working...
X