Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anxiousme
    commented on 's reply
    MoneyerHoney do you don't usually get hookups now? I'm curious, please continue your story and I want to hear the best hookup stories that you've got, I'll wait!

• issues98
    commented on 's reply
    Laicah33 Wait, are you sure that he's posted here the last time? I did not see it, is it still here? Well, he seems new to me and I don't think that he has found someone to meetup with here.

• percymercy
    commented on 's reply
    I agree with this one. We should be doing lots of fun while we are still young. It would not look good when we do the flirting when we are already senior citizens.

• MoneyerHoney
    replied
    When I was young, I was also like you. Young and looking for fun. I could say that you should push it through now that you are still young as you still have the stamina to hookup with various women. When you get older, you would have few chances to have those hookups anymore.

Leave a comment:

• babycakez23
    commented on 's reply
    But I guess that younger women are still better than the older women. You see, those younger women are more aggressive than the older women.

• lipspotatochips
    commented on 's reply
    fanghang He said that he is willing to travel anywhere as long as it is up to an hour only.

• koshercassanova
    commented on 's reply
    So, Nica55, how can you say that you are experienced? Can you please share with us your take on that?

• fanghang
    commented on 's reply
    Is he going to entertain women who lives nearby him? I'm just curious if he specifically said that it should only be only from Maryland.

• newkidda
    replied
    Okay, I hope that some members here who are living near your location would DM you. Good luck with your search.

Leave a comment:

• Nica55
    commented on 's reply
    Perhaps, we are more experienced than those young women. That could be the reason why he is willing to take older women.

• BabySaltWicked
    commented on 's reply
    I think it's his first time posting here but I can tell that he sure knows what he's really looking for.

• Jane12
    replied
    I wonder why some men still like to bang older women. What do older women have that those young women do not have?

Leave a comment:

• Laicah33
    replied
    Hi, there. Were you able to meet up someone the last time you posted here?

Leave a comment:

• hikingguy240
    started a topic Sex in maryland

Sex in maryland

Working...
X