X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hikingguy240
    started a topic Sex in maryland

Sex in maryland

Hey I’m 19 years old and Im looking for a hookup in Hagerstown, Maryland or the surrounding area. I’m willing to travel up to an hour away but not longer. Preferably looking for someone under 30 but DM me and we can maybe meet up.

• boringyou
    commented on 's reply
    That would be too awkward, in my opinion. Of course he would want to hookup with someone who he doesn't see often.

• flabbybecrux
    commented on 's reply
    I'm young as well Caila99. Do you think that I'll have a chance with you?

• Caila99
    replied
    19? You're young! I do like youthful guys. So mind if you drop some pictures and let's see what you look like? Maybe you'll attract more girls in that way.

Leave a comment:

• lie11
    commented on 's reply
    As for me, I do not like older men. Well, those men who are way older than I am but a few years older would do.

• blizzss
    replied
    Have about having some hookups with your classmates? You are young and there would be girls in the school, right?

Leave a comment:

• potatome
    commented on 's reply
    Commonly, it is the men who would come to the girl's place. But of course women could also go to the men's place.

• lovebug42
    commented on 's reply
    For me, age gap should not really matter. As long as the two of you could get along, then that would already be fine.

• guana
    commented on 's reply
    Older women generally have more experiences. That translates more fun on the bed as they know what they are doing already.

• Masterbabe
    commented on 's reply
    So, why are you into younger men? What do they have that older guys do not have?

• nipples
    commented on 's reply
    We all know that most of us have cars. It is an essential requirement. We could not easily go into places without cars.

• Yummykorb
    commented on 's reply
    Are you located near his location in Hagerstown, Maryland? If not, then you are just making him excited, but he would be dismayed that you are actually located so far away from him.

• partnerstrick
    replied
    Do you have a car? Or the girl will just commute to your place? I hope you have one so that it won't be hassle for the girl you are about to hookup with.

Leave a comment:

• PerkyJerky
    commented on 's reply
    Let us be positive that some women near his location would contact him.

• shizzlygizzly
    commented on 's reply
    But we could still do those hookups even if we are already old. I see lots of older people on various sites and dating sites.
Working...
X