Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outdoor Fun

what is the best place beach sex or Pool sex I mean I'm just wondering
    if some of you guys like doing it in the water?

I feel like some people like outdoor sex because of the thrill it gives them but I personally
    want a sensual sex trip where I'm calm and not focusing on the fact that someone might catch us
    doing it outside but if I were to do it I pick Beach sex cause I like the feeling of sand in my skin

Comment

• Teamnessa
      Teamnessa commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you. Sometimes people just want the thrill of it but I don't think it would be nice for us to be seen doing it out in public. To answer both of your queries VanessaMEA and anxiousme I would not take the risk for that kind of fun.

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      Teamnessa It's okay, it's your opinion tho.

• BabyPie
      BabyPie commented
      Editing a comment
      How about in your house? I mean in your pool? anxiousme

I would go for doing it on the pool since a hot tub is not included in the choices.

Comment

• Jane12
      Jane12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, a hot tub is a nice place to have sex. But I do not like a hot tub with soapy water. I tried once and would never try again. Lol.

• skuzzvibe
      skuzzvibe commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice comment, I totally would choose or suggest hot tub sex just doing it on warm water and doing it in private plus the feeling that the water gives really just excites me to the bone when I mean bone it's the boner, okay that was a bit of corny a joke but I do what I can.

• loss77
      loss77 commented
      Editing a comment
      janeDaLioness have you already tried having sex in hot tub? Sounds interesting to me.

I prefer pool sex because it turns me on, the excitement and fear mixing together god! that is
    different mood and It turns me on that I can have sex on an outdoor pool for hours and I don't really mind
    if a person catches us, they might even join in

Comment

• TeaStory
      TeaStory commented
      Editing a comment
      So, you're expecting that the people watching you would enthusiastically want to join in with you and your partner? I don't think so. Instead, they would jump out of the pool knowing that you and your partner's jizz are already contaminated in the pool water, which is disgusting.

beach sex is disgusting I mean being exposed like that to the world not to mention the
    sand can get stuck between your ass and balls it's just No for me I can't and will never
    do any outdoor sexual activities that are just plain wrong and disgusting no offence it is really
    not for me if you guys want to do it go-ahead

Comment

• JannahVC
      JannahVC commented
      Editing a comment
      But you seem to look like a man that is down for anything sexual, so why is beach (outdoor) sex not fun enough for you? Hmm, you might be needing someone who will show you the ropes to convince you to try this one out.

• flabbybecrux
      flabbybecrux commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel you brother, I understand why people would want to have sex outdoors especially the beach It's so romantic for other people but for me having sex inside and on the bed is priceless, having that private moment with a person is on another level some people may agree with me and some may not and I completely understand.

• butterflyanxious
      butterflyanxious commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that she's talking about doing in the water by the beach and not on the shore lol

I think it's romantic if you are going to have sex on the beach especially when
    the sun is about to set that purple and red sky-touching your skin while you partner
    is taking every sensation in your body damn that's good

Comment

• ingotjubilant
      ingotjubilant commented
      Editing a comment
      But have you tried doing it during the night? Too bad me and my fuckbuddy missed the sunset but all I can remember is how we had sex in the beach and the waves are crashing loudly and I would moan for him loudly as he goes deeper, harder and faster inside of me until I came.

• babycakez23
      babycakez23 commented
      Editing a comment
      The only way the two of you can do it during the sunset is when you're on some off the beaten path beach

If you do it on the pool, you would contaminate the whole pool. You would replace the water and clean the pool after your sex session which would entail higher cost on water bill.

Comment

• pms60
      pms60 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd always wanted to try pool sex in my own personal pool if only I have one. I won't have to worry about the bill and contamination, I'd just hire a pool cleaner to get things done and I have enough money to pay the water bill for that.

• innocentgirl
      innocentgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really think that they would be able to finish the deed on the pool and move into the bedroom or on another place?

Between the two places, I would choose the beach sex. There would be the sun, sand and ocean. I could imagine that it would be a wonderful experience. We would lay down on the beach, but I would make sure that there would be extra sands that would irritate our skin.

Comment

• imagination
      imagination commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you want to do it in a standing or bent over position?

Doing it on the water is not an advisable thing to do. Of course, you could do it if you want to, but there are regulations that you could not do it in public places. Could you do it in the privacy of your own home's pool? Certainly! Still, I won't do it. I would just be messy around.

Comment

• funfun88
      funfun88 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't want to waste the precious pool water at my home. I don't think it would bee nice for us to cause such a mess in our own pool. Even my partner wouldn't give this one a go.

• Nica55
      Nica55 commented
      Editing a comment
      funfun88 yes, imagine cleaning the entire pool after, too much trouble and work when you can just do it in the shower if you really likes to have water in the sex lol.

But how are we going to do it on the beach when there are so many other people around? Even if you say that you want to sneak out and do it at nighttime, there would still be some people around.

Comment

• veggieperker
      veggieperker commented
      Editing a comment
      In my experience, there are some secret places that you can sneak a quick sex trip on some beaches you just have to be really enthusiastic in finding those rare locations, I mean sex on the beach is great and really exciting, once you try it you start craving more.

Making out in the pool or by the beach if fine for me. But when it comes to the actual sex part, I prefer doing it on land

Comment

• blizzss
      blizzss commented
      Editing a comment
      So the guy would carry you going to your bedroom or going towards the place you're going to do it in

• clssc
      clssc commented
      Editing a comment
      wittyou have you already tried doing it in the pool?

• BabyPie
      BabyPie commented
      Editing a comment
      Hot sex from the pool and another rounds in the bedrooom would be awesome! blizzss

No matter what everyone says, pool sex? it's the best kind of sex there is and I am not even over exaggerating this doing it on that big wet pool really gets me going, well maybe it was just the guy I was with and the current situation that made it really special, but for me,pool sex is the best no matter what there is nothing that can compare to it, even if I can have sex with a celebrity I won't change my mind.

Comment

My fav would be forest wild nature wakes up my wild part

Comment

• Georgiancock
        Georgiancock commented
        Editing a comment
        LessSalt maybe we could talk about that in PM?

• heartheart
        heartheart commented
        Editing a comment
        So how many times have you actually done it in the forest?

• Georgiancock
        Georgiancock commented
        Editing a comment
        heartheart have not counted, think around 10 times why?

Having sex in the beach, tub, pool or shower is only for those couple who wants to do it for the first time because in my experience, having sex in the water is very uncomfortable. The penetration is somewhat painful in some way because the water that goes with my man's dick during penetration feels weird and I don't vote for it. If not for the amazing foreplays my man is giving me, I won't go for it!

Comment

I haven't tried having sex in the beach, I only tried it in the pool and in the bathroom,lol.

Comment

Working...
      X