Double penetration?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double penetration?

Does anyone here have an experience when it comes to getting some double penetration action? And to the guys who've done it before, what's her reaction while she was getting fucked in both holes

Are you planning to try it? I think the guys needs to be in sync when if they would be the ones thrusting or have to be thrusting in the same speed if they're planning to alternate

Comment

• xXtinaGelo
      xXtinaGelo commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I'm thinking of doing it that is why I want to know what double penetration feels like

Damn. I can't imagine myself accommodating two dicks at the same time

Comment

• anitabanger
      anitabanger commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, it is not in the same hole. But other girls are into that sort of thing

• Masterbabe
      Masterbabe commented
      Editing a comment
      I also can't, I think that would be painful. Like not having to walk for a week or so.

Very very awkward at first.

Comment

• dandeliontoes
      dandeliontoes commented
      Editing a comment
      at first? then I assume you had seconds, would you mind sharing a bit sweetie?

• alottavagina
      alottavagina commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounded like she had a meal or something lol

It was hard for me and there will be this feeling like they're using you as an object. and I honestly don't know what you'll feel because everybody has different experience

Comment

You should find a dominant guy. So that someone will lead things

Comment

• monsterjunk
        monsterjunk commented
        Editing a comment
        Just because one of them is dominant it won't necessarily mean that the other one would follow his lead. Unless all of you are into the Dom-Sub kink

I love doing it to my wife and she has explosive orgasms

Comment

• lovebug42
        lovebug42 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm guessing that you're using a butt plug or dildo on her ass then? Unless you're one of those guys who have two dicks

I've done it twice. First the husband was same height as me and we did it standing. He did most of the work holding, lifting, and bouncing her as i tried to keep up. I had the "rear". She claimed she loved it. Second time was with a shorter man who was several inches shorter than I. So he laid down and she slid her ass down on him. As stated above rhythm is essential.

Comment

Double penetration is a combination of warm, intimate, sweet going to extreme sex. I love the feeling of being sandwiched between two strong men with both my holes filled and stretched. All those intense feelings multiplies them by a hundred or a thousand.

Comment

I love this gils

Comment

• alottavagina
            alottavagina commented
            Editing a comment
            Have you actually tired that?

I tried it once and I will never do it again. It turns out to be my worse experience ever!

Comment

Working...
          X