Sex and weed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex and weed

Since 420 is almost here, I was wondering if any of you have tired having sex while stoned

It feels great since it would feel like you're doing it for a really long time so if you've got a guy who cums early, it would make him last longer than the usual

Comment

• Rawsex
      Rawsex commented
      Editing a comment
      I would love know how you make me last longer

The effect really depends on the person who's taking it. For me it was more on the post sex munchies and I was a bit more thirsty afterwards

Comment

• Helloladies72
      Helloladies72 commented
      Editing a comment
      And maybe who you're having sex with.

I love having sex while I'm high. My senses became a lot more sensitive and damn. I. FUCKING. LOVE. IT!!!!!! Guys, if you haven't tried having stoned sex, you just lost half of your lives.

Comment

• Kailas1553
      Kailas1553 commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you sex

Pasta and Garlic bread, Beer and Ciggs, Wine and Cheese, that's what I can compare to sex and weed. IT'S THE BEST sexperience you'll ever feel. Like Idk, but it feels so good. Like bitch, stone me to death if it's not great.

Comment

• Helloladies72
      Helloladies72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well said georgeous, I love it, just kind of sucks that it gives you bad cotton mouth. I think I'll go hit some wax right now. Anybody here from Phoenix that would like a smoke session. Let me know.

I feel so left out. I wanna know what's the difference between sex while high and sex while drunk. lol.

Comment

• brooksbrioche
      brooksbrioche commented
      Editing a comment
      Sex while drunk=there's a possibility that you would blackout, fall asleep or puke while doing it

Sex while high=just ask the ones that have done that before

• Gotchya
      Gotchya commented
      Editing a comment
      Drunk sex- sloppy, messy, confusing and gives you the highest possibility of getting pregnant
      high sex- the most laugh-filled or blank stared-sex you'll ever have, sometimes even both at the same time

• Helloladies72
      Helloladies72 commented
      Editing a comment
      You need to experience it.

It's fun, but it wears me out and I'm not as high afterwards. Then again, I could still smoke another joint.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterjunk View Post
      Since 420 is almost here, I was wondering if any of you have tired having sex while stoned
      Tired? or tried? lol. You must be high right now

Comment

• Helloladies72
        Helloladies72 commented
        Editing a comment
        If you smoke it regularly I would think that have tried it. But who knows.

When I smoked weed I picked up this chick I knew a little bit from around town but had not seen for few years, so I. asked her If she wants to go with me to my bro crib and get fuckd up she said yes, it was bout 30min ride so we burnt one got so we was nice and cool when we got to my bro house, I waked n baked him and told him get ready to go, so me and Ol,girl must both been on same page cuz by the time my bro was in the shower, I was laying on his bed leaning my back to the wall rapping up another while she was riding, then I let it and passed it to her and she passed it back a time or two then I heard my bro was out the shower but in the mirror (one them double sink and mirrors half baths that have door on both sides connect both bed room) so I asked her if I she cared if I let him hit it ( the joint) she said it was cool so I told him cum hit this so he reached around her (still doing the heavy lifting )got joint hit it passd it round then he reached to hand me the end of the J when he pulled hand back he just cupped her tit from behind her and gave it a gentle rub and soft squeeze , and chick looks down at me with a look that was asking me what I thought about it he was still too in hand, so I raised my eyebrow and said don't ask me moma that is up to you ,if u cool I am ,if not thats cool to (plus this ain't the first time this happen to us) but she was definitely no stranger to this game either so she spun around to reverse not quite cowgirl so she could get to dudes dick in her mouth and still rock her hips forward back n side to side while she would slide up n down slow n smooth for a while but didn't take long till I could feel her building her breathing was getting deeper and heavier her ♥ pounding she was leaking her intensity was climbing so I reach around and play with her clit a little bit give it a little slap and that was it she rolled her hips forward leans forward to get all she could and so she could put hand on something to balance so I grabbed her shoulder and pushd hard and pulled her back and there she went twitching shaking her belly muscles were jumping she had soaked ever thing still quiverin I pushed her forward onto her elbow and knees stood up one foot on floor and one foot on bed and buried myself in her pussy stroking hard and steady while she flipped her clit back and forth then she fell forward on her face squirting every were that was the most I ever seen maybe one day I finish this story or maybe I just show you the rest

Comment

• AsiaNutratia
        AsiaNutratia commented
        Editing a comment
        Damn. What happened next?

• dandeliontoes
        dandeliontoes commented
        Editing a comment
        You actually got me a bit hot sweetie, would love to get to read more of those experiences you had.

HAPPY 4/20! Sex on weed is the best. Just ask the naked girl sitting next to me

Comment

• monsterjunk
        monsterjunk commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL that completely backfired on you

• babycakez23
        babycakez23 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahahhaha. Girls here are savage. Easy. Easy. He might really have someone by his side last 4/20

• moneymoney
        moneymoney commented
        Editing a comment
        lol I'm so happy i dont even care about you haters

I love sex whether it's sober high or drunk

Comment

I just had stoned sex this morning

Comment

Yeah back when i used to smoke regularly I used to have sex with my guy while we were high. The only thing i didnt like about it though was I would go go blank mode and just stare at my bf blankly and have sudden laughing outbursts wjile we were going at it, it would completely freak him the fuck out.

Comment

• PerkyJerky
            PerkyJerky commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe you should try something that would keep you relaxed so that you wouldn't suddenly burst out laughing during sex. He might think that you're making fun of his sexual skills or something lol

• Gotchya
            Gotchya commented
            Editing a comment
            the first time it happened he actually did think I was laughing at him, cause he likes dirty talk too and he must have thought i was making fun of him

Nice sex doll .Maybe try to make sex with the doll is a good choice.
          Last edited by Addisilliams; 05-16-2018, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Weed and sex is the best, a touch on your skin might feel infinitely better than the usual normal mode. Weed heightens senses. Lips pressed against mine sends me into orgasmic bliss. The pleasure areas on your body become beacons for both of you.

Comment

• monsterjunk
              monsterjunk commented
              Editing a comment
              I assume you often get busy while stoned?

• snoogywookie
              snoogywookie commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh yeah doing all those sort of thing and you know what I mean.
          Working...
          X