Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most interesting orgasms?

Who has the most interesting orgasms?

Sure, we all love our own orgasms. But, other than my own immediate pleasure, I think my partner's female orgasms are more interesting. It's like my own orgasm is a basic shot of vodka, but a female orgasm is more like a fine whisky that has to be slowly savored and which is never the same twice. At least, it seems to me that, even though my own orgasm is indispensable (to me), the female orgasm is a lot more interesting. I don't think this is about me thinking it's better to give than to receive a because I'm more selfish than that. I think the nature of female arousal makes the female orgasm more complex and more interesting to participate in.

What do you think?

The way that you described our orgasm might be the one of the most unique and interesting description of it

Comment

• surfjock
      surfjock commented
      Editing a comment
      Well he's the type who knows to use the right words to describe women

• EZ Does
      EZ Does commented
      Editing a comment
      d1ckhandl3r - Just trying to get across an idea
      Last edited by EZ Does; 04-24-2019, 12:08 PM.

I also think that female orgasm is interesting. I have a fuck buddy before who had multiple orgasms and I think that depends on how men perform. It somehow boosts my confidence and that's the reason why I wouldn't cum until my partner is satisfied.

Comment

• Trystingbish
      Trystingbish commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you been with someone who takes a long time before having an orgasm?

• Pumpedcock6981
      Pumpedcock6981 commented
      Editing a comment
      Trystingbish my ex wife took a long time to climax until after i left then she opened up im talking like holding every ounce in and not orgasming at all or very little made me feel worthless honestly but myself takes quite some time to cum usually 45 minutes but i have days where i try to cum for anywhere from 3 hours to 3-4 days

Are you the type who tends to focus on the orgasm of your partner rather than your own?

Comment

• partnerstrick
      partnerstrick commented
      Editing a comment
      I think so, the way he describes things, he really likes pleasuring women.

• EZ Does
      EZ Does commented
      Editing a comment
      dandeliontoes, partnerstrick - Well, I do like female orgasms, but it's not that I like them more than my own. It's more that I find the female response to be very interesting.

As a woman, I find our orgasm to be normal and not really that interesting, what I am curious about is how men feel when they cum.
    Last edited by lipspotatochips; 04-23-2019, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• EZ Does
      EZ Does commented
      Editing a comment
      lipspotatochips - Well, that makes sense. I don't know if I can describe an orgasm, but the male experience clearly happens faster (plus, there's the sensation of pumping semen out of your balls, which I'm sure women don't have). What women seem to have that I don't have is that the orgasm seems to build up and then not quite get there, and then build up again -- often several times. (When in doubt, I go for the third wave) Speaking for myself, the male orgasm seems to be much more of a straightforward journey from point A to point B. The speed of the journey varies based on a number of factors (such as how long it has been since the last journey).

• vixenvicky
      vixenvicky commented
      Editing a comment
      EZ Does so if it has been a while, are you the type who takes a long time before to cum or it would be a quick one for you?

• EZ Does
      EZ Does commented
      Editing a comment
      vixenvicky - I think I cum faster if it's been a while that if it's been a few nights in a row. What about you?

Nice to know that there are guys who appreciate the beauty of female orgasm.

Comment

• serencebey
      serencebey commented
      Editing a comment
      i love to watch my partner while she is orgasming. That make me very horny everytime.

• heartheart
      heartheart commented
      Editing a comment
      serencebey Do you always watch her while she's masturbating?

• serencebey
      serencebey commented
      Editing a comment
      Not masturbating while she is bouncing on my top. i love her mimics.

Have you encountered problems like premature ejaculation if you're doing it with someone you have the hots for? EZ Does

Comment

• EZ Does
      EZ Does commented
      Editing a comment
      PerkyJerky - I wouldn't say that, but I would say there's a definite difference between the first night and the third night of a three night stand

I think a male orgasm is interesting too. How come they can hold on their orgasm for so long to provide more intense sex for us female.

Comment

• karsha78
      karsha78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe it's because they get easily stimulated?

• sunnyscenster
      sunnyscenster commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, It takes practice but there are some who are premature ejaculator males and I like to avoid that. lol Masterbabe

• sunnyscenster
      sunnyscenster commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the girls are easily stimulated. At least I am. lol karsha78

How many times have you done it in a single day or evening? EZ Does

Comment

• EZ Does
      EZ Does commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure. I don't claim that I was ever Superman, but I know the number was higher when I was in my twenties. How about you, potatome?

• goodmanners
      goodmanners commented
      Editing a comment
      EZ Does I bet you screwed many women during your younger days.

• EZ Does
      EZ Does commented
      Editing a comment
      goodmanners - But only one at a time.

I also think that women orgasm is somewhat satisfying. I think it should be captured in a video with a slow-mo. lol

Comment

• snoogywookie
      snoogywookie commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you ever done that before to someone? Film her while she's having her orgasm?

Has any of the guys here been with a woman who's legs tend to tremble if she's fucked really good?

Comment

• heartheart
      heartheart commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you the type of woman who trembles whenever she has her orgasms?

• EZ Does
      EZ Does commented
      Editing a comment
      LoveHoney - No, but years ago I had a girlfriend whose nipples used to shrivel up when she came.

I love the feeling when I orgasms, I can't explain how pleasurable it is.

Comment

• AngstAngels
      AngstAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      Not really sure if there is a person who would hate that feeling lol

• EZ Does
      EZ Does commented
      Editing a comment
      clssc, AngstAngels - Yes, there's nothing like my own orgasm, but it's really an experience to bring a woman to orgasm until she's completely through it. Especially if it takes a while to get there.

Yes, If a woman experiences a real orgasm there is no doubt that she will want you more than ever.

Comment

• EZ Does
      EZ Does commented
      Editing a comment
      bollersdiorite - It's awkward to talk about orgasms, but the more men know about women's orgasms, the more they'll do to try to help women have orgasms.

• anitabanger
      anitabanger commented
      Editing a comment
      EZ Does why do you feel awkward talking about orgasms? Were you expecting that this would be filled with complaints on how men can't make women have one?

• EZ Does
      EZ Does commented
      Editing a comment
      anitabanger - It's not here that I feel awkward talking about orgasms. But if I guy sat next to a random lady at a bar and said, "Hi. I want to talk to you about orgasms," that could become a little awkward.
Working...
X