No announcement yet.

Looking for online hookups and NSA fun!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for online hookups and NSA fun!

Hi there! I'm looking for someone to talk to and also have fun with over either kik or snapchat. Message me or comment with your username or with any questions. Thanks!

We can chat here if you want, it is more convenient here.

Comment

• bobdylanpen15
      bobdylanpen15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey! Great idea let's chat on here. What do you guys wanna know? Or what do you wanna chat about?

• Gotchya
      Gotchya commented
      Editing a comment
      bobdylanpen15 can I start by asking you what are some of your favorite positions?

• bobdylanpen15
      bobdylanpen15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Gotchya Ummm. Both regular cowgirl and reverse are great; however, sometimes I like to be in charge and do doggy while pulling her hair. Classic missionary is also good but not as fun to me.

Why are you not willing to chat with us here?

Comment

• bobdylanpen15
      bobdylanpen15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I'm much more active on those apps, that's why I'd prefer to talk on there.

• KatVonMe
      KatVonMe commented
      Editing a comment
      bobdylanpen15 Why not try and post here more often in order for you to be comfortable here also

• bobdylanpen15
      bobdylanpen15 commented
      Editing a comment
      KatVonMe It's just easier for me to respond quickly on those apps. My comments need to be reviewed by people before they're posted and I'm not always logged into this. Trust me I reply as much as I can.

So all you're after here is online fun and nothing else?

Comment

• potatome
      potatome commented
      Editing a comment
      bobdylanpen15 So you are into NSA fun only?

• bobdylanpen15
      bobdylanpen15 commented
      Editing a comment
      potatome Nope just whatever happens happens. More of a chill relationship though.

• SexyCokeMan
      SexyCokeMan commented
      Editing a comment
      That's crazy give me the something else I can't get nothing done I'm going to have to put it into overdrive

I hope that you're able to find that lady that you're going to have fun with. And glad you've joined us in the forum

Comment

• furphyobserved
      furphyobserved commented
      Editing a comment
      How about you? Have you found the guy you want to have fun with?

• lilpup
      lilpup commented
      Editing a comment
      furphyobserved I don't think that she hasn't find the guy yet since she's still here

How can you online hookup?

Comment

• financialcowbird
      financialcowbird commented
      Editing a comment
      bobdylanpen15 do you have sample share for us here? Just wanted to know what we're going to expect

• bobdylanpen15
      bobdylanpen15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well if you look at my kik you'll see a pic and if you snap me you'll see one but I don't post it on here for a reason. If you pm me on here I can send one your way.

• chipsitaly
      chipsitaly commented
      Editing a comment
      Some people actually go for a video call and ... do their thing.

Are you a Bob Dylan fan or just a fan of his penis? lol bobdylanpen15

Hope you won't be offended by my question

Comment

• bobdylanpen15
      bobdylanpen15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahahaha both?? That's a great question lol. My name is Bob, but my nickname was always Bob Dylan because I'm a musician. And honestly the penis joke part was made a long time ago and I regret it.

• lipspotatochips
      lipspotatochips commented
      Editing a comment
      What instrument do you play and the kind of music is it?

• bobdylanpen15
      bobdylanpen15 commented
      Editing a comment
      lipspotatochips My main instrument is trumpet but I also play guitar. My favorite music to play is jazz and New Orleans funk music. Kinda weird genre to most people but it's super fun.

Interested in meeting friends, but personally, I'd prefer having fun here.

Comment

• bobdylanpen15
      bobdylanpen15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Shoot me a message and we can talk!

Looking for SEX, a lot of fun text now >>> 484 262 6037 <<<

Comment

• Thirdfinger
      Thirdfinger commented
      Editing a comment
      I understand why you would say you are a little leery on doing so. Dont be. You have cell ph for instant help, emergency services, or gps tracking. oh and...liiiike.....i dont know EVERYONE on the planet has them so if they see something its still called. Another is most people are good enough you probably wont get messed up. I know that dont stop some from tryin. I think you be ok ESPECIALLY if you make your drive through the dsy. Hope that helps some.

• Thirdfinger
      Thirdfinger commented
      Editing a comment
      I understand why you would say you are a little leery on doing so. Dont be. You have cell ph for instant help, emergency services, or gps tracking. oh and...liiiike.....i dont know EVERYONE on the planet has them so if they see something its still called. Another is most people are good enough you probably wont get messed up. I know that dont stop some from tryin. I think you be ok ESPECIALLY if you make your drive through the dsy. Hope that helps some. I just text you.

• debra3413
      debra3413 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice to meet u here. And also wanna meet everyday. Tthaaanks

Debra. I would like to meet PERIOD. Not even sure you are real though. I have used the ph# to text you as asked. I have used your kik or SC (cant recall which now). On both occasions, no reply from you. No reply in here. If you are not interested just let mevknow please.

Comment

Working...
    X