Raging Hormones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raging Hormones

For the ladies who suffer from PMS/PMT, what's the craziest thing that you've done because of your hormones?

For the men what did your hookup,fuck buddy, girlfriend did while she's having her PMS/PMT

I actually done that Walter White pizza toss to the roof when my ex bought a pizza with the wrong topping in it

Comment

• dixieNormous
      dixieNormous commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that it wasn't pregnancy cravings or something?

• Yummykorb
      Yummykorb commented
      Editing a comment
      Poor pizza. It just went into a waste. Were you that mad that you needed to throw it all up the roof? Wait, roof? Do you mean ceiling, instead?

• PieDish
      PieDish commented
      Editing a comment
      You must have a really good throwing arm to throw it on your roof.

Most of the time it is usual ones like being mad at everyone for no good reason. Never had a hissy fit where I ended up creating a riot or something

Comment

• BabyPie
      BabyPie commented
      Editing a comment
      I think is what most women feel. Even if there is no reason to get mad, you still feel agitated and irritated.

• snoogywookie
      snoogywookie commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that everyone that you know were lucky since you all have are just mood swings

• LessSalt
      LessSalt commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope that there wasn't a body count from those hissy fits lol
      Last edited by LessSalt; 07-16-2019, 06:07 AM.

I do not have those PMS or PMT. Thankfully, I do not experience the horrors that some women have whenever they have it.

Comment

• Pedaedia
      Pedaedia commented
      Editing a comment
      Good for you that you don't have the usual problem before or during your period

On my younger years, I suffered from this. What I did? I just took pain relievers and voila, no more pain. No need to suffer from it, actually. Those women who go wild are just attention seekers. Go and get a life, ladies. Do not disturb other people from your dramas.

Comment

• dandeliontoes
      dandeliontoes commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of painkillers would you usually take? Is it over the counter ones, or ones that needs a prescription?

One of my exes got lucky one time since I was feeling extra horny a few days before I had my period. Fucked him like there's no tomorrow which put his a smile on his face for a couple of days lol

Comment

• biglifter
      biglifter commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times did you fuck him in a day that week?

• Trystingbish
      Trystingbish commented
      Editing a comment
      biglifter I thought you're going to ask her if she still gets extra horny before her period

I just feel bloated and annoyed so most of the time I would just stay at home and avoid my friends

Comment

• brooksbrioche
      brooksbrioche commented
      Editing a comment
      Same with me. I can't really help not being mean.

I'm usually moody and my boobs feel a bit tender a few days before I get my period. Luckily I've never murdered somebody because of my mood swings lol

Comment

• PearBear
      PearBear commented
      Editing a comment
      I murdered some things in my garage before. Really helps a lot, surprisingly.

• sunnyscenster
      sunnyscenster commented
      Editing a comment
      That PMS could make a woman rage without a proper reason at all.

• furphyobserved
      furphyobserved commented
      Editing a comment
      I like tender boobs so what do you do when your boobs are tender?

I trashed a garage once while crying before. Really soothes me, strangely.

Comment

• lovebug42
      lovebug42 commented
      Editing a comment
      That was a different kind of a soothing action. And what happened to the car?
Working...
X