Bored

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored

Just looking for some entertainment, I’m a 40 year old male just looking for a texting female and see what it leads to.

Hello there Birdog, I like your username
    I'm 31 years old and I'm interested to have a chat with you

Comment

• Championia
      Championia commented
      Editing a comment
      Which one do you like? The bir or the dog? But, his username is a bit strange, no?

• koshercassanova
      koshercassanova commented
      Editing a comment
      Championia he says that he chose that username since he has a pet dog and bird.

• snoogywookie
      snoogywookie commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you sent a message to him already or have you received something from him?

Looking for some entertainment? Well, then, I'm here for you Birdog
    Chat me up and we'll continue it there.

Comment

• dreamsbaby2
      dreamsbaby2 commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of entertainment are you talking about? Are you going to swallow a sword or just gonna do a lap dance for him? Lol

• cheater
      cheater commented
      Editing a comment
      BearHug, so, are you a real entertainer? But first, how can you possibly get @Birddog's attention?

Birdog So, you're looking for someone to chat with. There are so many of us here, but most important is that I'm here! CHAT ME FIRST!

Comment

• KatVonMe
      KatVonMe commented
      Editing a comment
      What makes you stand out from the rest of us here for him to chat you first?

• sunnyscenster
      sunnyscenster commented
      Editing a comment
      KatVonMe Maybe because she has a less salt? lol. Why are we focusing on the username? We should focus on the person and not on the username.

• LessSalt
      LessSalt commented
      Editing a comment
      KatVonMe At least I know how to broadcast and entertain someone I you have GUTS

You may search some ladies to chat with. There are some who are into those kinds of fun. You could even chat with me, if you prefer that one.

Comment

• JustaGuy99
      JustaGuy99 commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of entertainment are you willing to offer, imagination?

Sometimes, I also get bored. That is the time that I go online. Read some on the forum. Reply some. Check some profile, etc.

Comment

• newkidda
      newkidda commented
      Editing a comment
      So, you don't get to chat with the other members here? Are you shy to be friends with some of us here?

• blizzss
      blizzss commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that those are the only things that you do when you get bored? I know some friends who do more than those when they get bored. lol.

I could entertain you. What kind of entertainments do you wish to have?

Comment

• heartlistener
      heartlistener commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he wants sexual entertainment. Are you sure that you're a born entertainer stickyyhen?

I was just looking for some fun, you know to feel alive, with work and I don’t get to get out much.

Comment

• TrickyTasty
      TrickyTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      When was the last time that you had real fun?
      I understand that life gets us too much, and the stress from work too...you should let loose too.

• AngstAngels
      AngstAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      Birdog I suggest that you should get out more often and explore the world out there. Remember that you don't live to work, so you should enjoy yourself every once in a while.

• nipples
      nipples commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I understand. One of friends even said that work destroys friendship. You know, all you have to do is work, work and work that you do not have a social life anymore. You could not see your friends anymore. Too little time to travel and see the world. It is like everyday, all you need to do is to work, work and work.

Already getting picked on with my user name. Lol I have birddogs so I chose that one but for some reason it saved it as Birdog.

Comment

• guana
      guana commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I see. Well, it's nice to know that you're a fellow dog lover like me. Feel free to send a message so we can continue chatting there

• fuckashuck
      fuckashuck commented
      Editing a comment
      guana He said birddogs and not dogs. Those are two different things. Do not tell me that you are wearing birddogs, too. lol.

• heartlistener
      heartlistener commented
      Editing a comment
      Are birddogs wonderful to wear? Do they function as they are supposed to? Do you recommend the product to anyone?

Originally posted by Birdog View Post
    I was just looking for some fun, you know to feel alive, with work and I don’t get to get out much.
    Perhaps you should take a vacation and have fun, go somewhere, go to a bar with friends and meet a girl there

Comment

• AsiaNutratia
      AsiaNutratia commented
      Editing a comment
      These are actually very good ideas! You are right. He could take a vacation. Best would be a beach somewhere in the Caribbean and meet a girl there.

• Caila99
      Caila99 commented
      Editing a comment
      That is if he has lots of time to spare then he could have a vacation. But most people are working so I guess that he could have to look at the members of this forum and whoever who is near to his location and willing to have some fun would be the lucky person.

• bollersdiorite
      bollersdiorite commented
      Editing a comment
      As he said, he doesn't get to get out that much due to his work. Actually, that is very understandable. Most of us are busy with work that oftentimes we could not go out to have some fun and have some relaxations.
Working...
X