A bit scandalous

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit scandalous

Have you guys been in a scandalous situation? Like scandalous sex or a hookup?

My ex-boyfriend and I sneaked inside his friend's car, and we had sex. I was drunk and he was tipsy, but we're in the middle of reaching the climax. I think his friend noticed his car moving. As he was approaching, he turned the alarm and that's when we stopped lol!

After the reception of my best friend's beach wedding, I snuck out with his cousin and we had sex by the beach that night. It was insane and awesome!

Comment

• newkidda
      newkidda commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you and his cousin end up dating after? It sounds like you had a good time with her.

• fuckashuck
      fuckashuck commented
      Editing a comment
      What happened with the sands? Or should I say, what happened with your body which was rubbed against the sands?

I was hot and horny when I dragged a guy into my dorm room. I pushed him on the bed as I took off my shirt and started making out with him. Then I noticed how he was staring at the corner in shock when I looked, I saw my dormmate there holding her book and staring back at us.

Comment

• KatVonMe
      KatVonMe commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that your dormmate was kind of turned on by what she saw, that's why she's just in shock at the corner lol!

• smokinghot66
      smokinghot66 commented
      Editing a comment
      She might as well join in if that were me on the corner. It would be less awkward, right?
      Yep, I think it would spice up their sex if it were a three-way.

My girlfriend and I went to a local store to buy some snacks. There were empty aisles and she was giving me a naughty look, so I approached her and hugged her from behind.
    Then she bent over and I was starting to dry hump her aggressively. We were laughing and as we looked from behind, there was a janitor who witnessed everything. So, we went to the counter, paid for everything and never came back to that store ever again.

Comment

• LoveHoney
      LoveHoney commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be more scandalous if you two had fucked right there. Aren't you aware of CCTV cameras at stores? You two might end up become viral online because of that scandalous act lol!

We've spent our long weekend in Reykjavik, Iceland when my ex and I and we had the scandalous hot spring sex.
    Yes, we did it in public because we got a little excited and had the spot to ourselves. We fucked hard and she was moaning loudly.

Comment

• cheater
      cheater commented
      Editing a comment
      Your story is as similar to mine, I was dating my ex back then. Well, except that we're in a pool actually. And have the resort all to ourselves. So, we fucked in the pool as he came inside me then we got out. We then decided to continue the whole thing in our room. I was screaming my lungs out when he fucked me hard and really good.

Originally posted by guana View Post
    Have you guys been in a scandalous situation? Like scandalous sex or a hookup?

My ex-boyfriend and I sneaked inside his friend's car, and we had sex. I was drunk and he was tipsy, but we're in the middle of reaching the climax. I think his friend noticed his car moving. As he was approaching, he turned the alarm and that's when we stopped lol!
    The same experience happened to me too. Except that my foot accidentally pressed the horn and it caused people to stare at my car. It was a sunny afternoon by the beach and we're parked next to the beach huts. I'm glad that no one checked on us inside.

Comment

• AngstAngels
      AngstAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      I think they already know, lol! If I see a wobbling car, I wouldn't have to guess it wrong either hahahaha

• Caila99
      Caila99 commented
      Editing a comment
      I actually do not like having sex inside a car. The space is not enough to freely move around. It is just an uncomfortable place to have some sex.

We had done it on a public place, specifically on the women's cubicle inside one of the clubs that I frequent. We went inside stealthily and we did a quickie. We made inaudible sounds or we thought we did. Then, after less than 10 minutes, we went back to our table as if nothing happened.

Comment

• snoogywookie
      snoogywookie commented
      Editing a comment
      I could remember what my friends did. In one of the bars that we went in, there was only one toilet for all clients. When one of my friends went to the toilet, the other one immediately followed. The people working at the bar saw what happened so they knocked at the door while saying: "Don't do it there!" They went out after two minutes defending themselves that they did not do anything wrong.

• potatome
      potatome commented
      Editing a comment
      I have done that as well, For me it was more of a quickie. I think my record was 3 minutes like your'e being pushed with the fast forward button to do that thing. It was funny as hell

For me I always like to be with mature girls, There was this old chick single mom whom i offer a ride sometimes close to my neighborhood. There was that time where we are having a nice classy conversation in my car and then suddenly got hard when we're talking about sex. I couldn't control myself, park my car close to her house and kiss her at the backseat and had sex with her. I couldn't imagine myself that I have done it close to her house which makes it a bit scandalous

Comment

• ingotjubilant
      ingotjubilant commented
      Editing a comment
      talking about banging some hot mom, i bet she likes and loves it

• AsiaNutratia
      AsiaNutratia commented
      Editing a comment
      The house was just nearby. A few walks would get you to the proper place. But, anyway, when horniness sets in, most people would not able to control themselves.

One of my friends house who host a party that night and it was insane. Me and my crush snuck one of the rooms upstairs it was like a scene in a movie and our influence, once we got there we were really so nervous of what were doing and the room was clean and were thinking it was nick's room our friend or his brothers room.. anyways we did it quick and laugh we even spill some of our drinks in the bed.. i really ride on him so he could cum fast and he did

Comment

• JustaGuy99
      JustaGuy99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by babycakez23 View Post
      I really ride on him so he could cum fast and he did
      Yeah, I can imagine after all that, you look exactly like your profile picture. Drunk and wanted some more sex.

• goodmanners
      goodmanners commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it matter if it's Nick's room, or his brother's? What matters is that you two had a great time fucking each other's brains out.

Guess the two of you were lucky that his car wasn't locked that's why the two of you were able to do it inside his car

Comment

Working...
    X