20 year old guy looking for fun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 year old guy looking for fun

Hey, I'm looking for longterm fun with a girl, I'm open to a lot but am new to this sort of thing. Message me ????

Hello! You can message me and all the other members here Welcome!

Comment

• JustaGuy99
      JustaGuy99 commented
      Editing a comment
      You sound like you're interested to be friends with him, or more than friends rather lol!

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      JustaGuy99 I think that if she had her way and the circumstances are present, they could become friends with benefits.

Hey there, newbie! I'm looking forward to your long-term stay here so you'll get to experience the long-term fun you've been looking for LookingForFun.

Comment

• AngstAngels
      AngstAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      cheater It sounds like you're offering him your precious time to experience long-term fun here.

Originally posted by LookingForFun View Post
    Hey, I'm looking for longterm fun with a girl, I'm open to a lot but am new to this sort of thing. Message me ????
    LookingForFun, what are you looking for in a lady? Does having a long-term conversation count?

Comment

I think that you could browse the members and then message the ladies that pique your interests.

Comment

Are you looking for girls similar your age? Or are the so called cougars also welcome?

Comment

• tolerable
          tolerable commented
          Editing a comment
          If we would welcome the cougars then those women would be so happy to have him. They might even be competing for each other. lol.

If that is a longterm fun, then I would presume that what you are looking for is a friend with benefits relationship.

Comment

• ingotjubilant
          ingotjubilant commented
          Editing a comment
          yes indeed, if you want a long term fun then you must stick with FWB

I guess I'm looking for a woman to have fun with online consistently and yea have a conversation and a bit of an emotional connection going because that's important too. I'm really good with my words supposedly. I'm good at a lot of things. I'm open to older women too, I might even have a preference for them. I'm down for whatever honestly. It's nice to have received replies by the way, I didn't really know what to expect.

Comment

• heartlistener
          heartlistener commented
          Editing a comment
          As you have said, you do not know what to expect. But I guess that you have some ideas already. Could you share the things that you have on your mind?

• JannahVC
          JannahVC commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, you could update us for any developments of your search. Meanwhile, you could chat with some of the girls here.

• smokinghot66
          smokinghot66 commented
          Editing a comment
          So, why do like to have older women? Do you think that they are already more experienced that is why you like to have sex with them?

What sort of a long-term fun are you looking? As long as it involves no drama then i might be up for it

Comment

• ingotjubilant
          ingotjubilant commented
          Editing a comment
          must be a regular fuck buddy, long term with no drama involves only end up on discreet relationships

• nipples
          nipples commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe that this would be a friends with benefits relationship as he wants it for a long term. There is no other long term way but to be on that kind of a relationship. Are you into that?

don't know if this guy is a virgin or this is his first time trying to hookup with girls online

Comment

• blizzss
          blizzss commented
          Editing a comment
          What made you think that he is still a virgin? There was no indication that he is. Anyway, he had a reply below. And I am right with my guess that he is not.

• xXtinaGelo
          xXtinaGelo commented
          Editing a comment
          If he tells you that he's still a virgin, are you interested in being the one who would pop his cherry?

Lol well I'm not a virgin and it isn't my first time having online hookups, rather it's my first time posting in a forum like this. I am new in general to online sex chatting though, literally dabbling in omegle for 5 minutes ever before only a few months ago finding other sites and I just got into it, as you do when you find something new. I knew it existed of course but it was never for me and omegle scared me off with all its dicks. It's incredibly satisfying sexting with someone I don't know personally, especially if they're on the other side of the planet and we've established a connection after chatting for a bit and reaching the mountain top together so to speak hahaha

Comment

• FieryCloudz25
          FieryCloudz25 commented
          Editing a comment
          Since you've mentioned omegle, what's the strangest thing that you've seen on it so far?

• LookingForFun
          LookingForFun commented
          Editing a comment
          Honestly just too much dick, but I'd have some fun in the chat version. Two different girls led to snap. She was chubby and from New Mexico. Lots of fun. Very cute. Never encountered girls on omegle video chatting.

• vixenvicky
          vixenvicky commented
          Editing a comment
          I did not know that Omegle is full of dicks. Now, you me an idea to check it out. lol.

I've sent some messages and have only heard back from one lady which is good and am waiting on the follow up. I'm still looking for someone so message me if you're interested.

Comment

Working...
        X