Cam2cam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cam2cam

Hey, I'm a 20 year old guy looking for girls to cam with. Message me if you're interested. Likely interested in other things.

Hey Looking4Fun, Tell me something that might get me hooked on you and see if im interested

Comment

• heartlistener
      heartlistener commented
      Editing a comment
      You should message him directly and ask him this maybe he is just waiting for private messages

• AlivePerfect
      AlivePerfect commented
      Editing a comment
      heartlistener Well, I think that Yummytron has a point. We need to know a bit of someone before we could do some cam2cam.

Can you tell us something first that would make us more interested in you?, Just a slight description about yourself will do and what do you enjoy the most? It can be a sex thing, sports, hobbies and more

Comment

• skuzzvibe
      skuzzvibe commented
      Editing a comment
      That's nice scissorssole such a great ice breaker there and it's a good way to know a little more about our newbie here.

• wittyou
      wittyou commented
      Editing a comment
      The only problem is he is not responding so you better message him quick and ask it

• LookingForFun
      LookingForFun commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess I was expecting private messages but sure i can share a little. Lately I've found myself to be in possession of an insatiable appetite for sex, so to speak. I love cam fun and trading and sexting. Other than that, I take pride in being a genuine and caring person.

Originally posted by LookingForFun View Post
    Hey, I'm a 20 year old guy looking for girls to cam with. Message me if you're interested. Likely interested in other things.
    Do you have a phone app for that like a Snapchat or something?

Comment

• LookingForFun
      LookingForFun commented
      Editing a comment
      I do have Snapchat yes. You can message me and we'll have a chat and see what happens.

Hey there LookingForFun, how are you? I was wondering if you'd put up a photo of yourself, so you'll look more presentable and the ladies here will be more eager to talk to you.

Comment

• financialcowbird
      financialcowbird commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes so that profile is not deceiving anymore if he has a profile photo uploaded

• Teamnessa
      Teamnessa commented
      Editing a comment
      But some men would not to upload their profile photo. Sometimes, I would only use my imagination on how they look like. lol.

I know some cougars who are into cam2cam. I wonder if you are also interested to have some fun with those older women? And when I say older, that means that they are even older than your mother.

Comment

• innocentgirl
      innocentgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, no. Please do not suggest that kind of a thing. Some men are not into those older ladies. lol.

• LookingForFun
      LookingForFun commented
      Editing a comment
      Cougars are fine with me!

Originally posted by LookingForFun View Post
    Likely interested in other things.
    Things like what? We may have some common interests and we could chat with those things.

Comment

• Nica55
      Nica55 commented
      Editing a comment
      other things? maybe sexual stuff, hot stuff that they usually want to talk about

• heartheart
      heartheart commented
      Editing a comment
      Chat? Often times, there are no chats anymore as it gets straight to cyber fucking. lol.

• LookingForFun
      LookingForFun commented
      Editing a comment
      Who doesn't love a good cyber fuck?

Based on your experience, which app is the best one to use for a cam2cam session?

Comment

• percymercy
      percymercy commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, any popular app would do but I usually see that people use Skype for their cam2cam sessions. Skype is good as long you have an excellent Internet connection.

• LookingForFun
      LookingForFun commented
      Editing a comment
      Without a doubt gruveo or snapchat. We all know snap but if you're not familiar with the former, gruveo is a business video call site. People have paid private rooms but they post the links in forums and chat rooms so anybody can use them. As long you have the gruveo link, you can all join the room. There's no sign up and you can disable camera and mic and just type. Another site which can be alright is dirty roulette but there's a lot of dick there, beware if you're like me and not interested in that. It you power through as a straight make you'll eventually find a lady on there.

Have you tried sending messages to other ladies on this forum? If yes, how did it go?
    Some guys would send me messages from time to time.

Comment

• newkidda
      newkidda commented
      Editing a comment
      He did send me a message. Other men also sent messages to me.
Working...
X