DTF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DTF

I'm a 23 Y/O white male I'm looking for a lady that's DTF Tonight in Clarion PA I'm at a hotel for the night and would like some company

What could be the occasion that you'll be staying in a hotel for the night?

Comment

• alottavagina
      alottavagina commented
      Editing a comment
      He felt horny last night so he went to a hotel and was hoping to get laid by any one of us here. The question is, did he found one?

• percymercy
      percymercy commented
      Editing a comment
      alottavagina If his horniness was the sole reason why we went to a hotel, then that failed him. He should have looked for a girl first before checking in on a hotel.

That was last night. I guess that the offer had already expired. Were you able to find someone?

Comment

• imperfectme
      imperfectme commented
      Editing a comment
      issues98 I don't want to hook up to my neighbor. But I have my ex that I am currently flirting with.

• issues98
      issues98 commented
      Editing a comment
      imperfectme You better ask him to have sex with you if you feel something hot. lol

• imperfectme
      imperfectme commented
      Editing a comment
      issues98 Yeah, I would, I am just waiting for him to make a move.

Would you still stay there for a few more days just in case there are some women who get interested with your offer?

Comment

• lie11
      lie11 commented
      Editing a comment
      So, how many nights do you usually stay in the hotel to hook up? smokinghot66

• smokinghot66
      smokinghot66 commented
      Editing a comment
      lie11 2 to 3 days I think?

• lie11
      lie11 commented
      Editing a comment
      smokinghot66 Really? it's like you are on vacation and not just hooking up around.

Too bad, almost everyone here just missed the opportunity to see this. They might have gone to that place and had a good night's sleep with you HudsiR

Comment

• Caila99
      Caila99 commented
      Editing a comment
      They should have but it's too late already, Oh well, there's plenty of next time and this time he must be prepared for it.

I do not know where that place is, sorry but I'm from Brazil and yes, I just read this post just now. You might as well consider rescheduling this HudsiR for another chance to get laid with some of the ladies here.

Comment

• mitchyLL
      mitchyLL commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet he's going to reschedule it and he won't miss any chances of getting laid this time.

This was posted on January 1st, what do you expect HudsiR? Everyone's a bit hungover after New Year's Eve, I bet that not most of them even got laid too. So my advice to you is that you don't have to expect too much.

Comment

• routinetine
      routinetine commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought of that too that everyone's all hungover, how can they even possibly hookup if they have way too much fun during New Year's Eve?

This is already an outdated post. I guess that he was not able to find one due to very limited time of preparation.

Comment

Message me baby if you want my company, I would be glad if you want me to go with you anywhere.

Comment

Hotel is perfect! I like doing hookups there all night.

Comment

Working...
        X