What does this mean?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does this mean?

What does it mean when you've hooked up with someone and as expected, they'll start ignoring you after that. BUT it turns out that he's keeping in touch with you. He asks you how you been, then suddenly asks if when he can see you again. Is he taking this on an FWB level already? It's as if he's asking to hook up with you again.

Maybe he wants to be friends with you, then again, yes, he wants you two to become FWBs if you wanted too. Well, he seems nice so I might as well become FWB with him. I've encountered some guys like this and it doesn't matter if we hooked up like a couple of times already, we're cool.

Comment

• sunnyscenster
      sunnyscenster commented
      Editing a comment
      You seem laid back, just to think that you might have a number of FWBs in a cycle and it sounds pretty interesting too.

• lovebug42
      lovebug42 commented
      Editing a comment
      He just wants to catch and see if you're still interested in him and if you are then he would be lucky to have you as his FWB. But if you do not like him then it is okay to tell him that you are not interested.

• Laicah33
      Laicah33 commented
      Editing a comment
      There is a possibility that he wants to be friends with you and turn the friendship into a next level. How about on your side? Do you wish him to be an FWB?

I won't assume just yet, sure he can keep in touch with me. A couple of chats and all, but I'll wait for him to ask me out again. I'll accept those immediately then by the end of the date we'll see if there's a chance for us to hook up again.

Comment

• nyctophilia
      nyctophilia commented
      Editing a comment
      There will be a chance that you two might end up hooking up again, sure, why not? I bet that you like this man and he seems to be interested in you. So, what are you waiting for superego?

• allaboutlove
      allaboutlove commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with nyctophilia and just maybe you superego really do like this man, just give him a chance that he deserves. He sure is interested in you, like a lot!

• newkidda
      newkidda commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep. These are the things that I would also do. We could be friends and would have a date.

If he is asking to hook up with you again, then better accept it immediately but if you don't think that it is necessary for you two to hook up again better tell him that too. So he'll know if he will have a chance with you or not. He might even look for someone else to hook up with or be FWB with.

Comment

• Yummytron
      Yummytron commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, better tell him than not, we shouldn't be wasting time for things like this, if he or she hits up on you, better give them the answer if you're down for it or not.

• Teamnessa
      Teamnessa commented
      Editing a comment
      Or she can just ignore him if he's just irritating and bothering her. He should know that a hookup only happens once and why does he want to do it again with her? Can't he find other girls todo it with?

Well, what do you know. A hookup that wants to keep in touch with me, we can certainly become friends if that's what he wants, oh wait, friend with benefits. Yep, I can consider that one if that's what he wants from me.

Comment

• listlisa
      listlisa commented
      Editing a comment
      He just wants to befriend you just to have proper closure, don't flatter yourself into thinking that he's still into you mitchyLL I think he does not even have that kind of idea in mind.

• Trystingbish
      Trystingbish commented
      Editing a comment
      listlisa proper closure for what? I just think that he's just catching up and seeing how she's been, well, that man has no other girls to chat with so he considered chatting her since she's more responsive.

• Nica55
      Nica55 commented
      Editing a comment
      How about becoming lovers, instead of just becoming friends with benefits?

If a woman starts hitting me up as to how I've been, then I'd reply back that I've been doing well. We'll have a good conversation but it does not necessarily mean that she wants to be FWB with me, let's just see if she can even change my mind, I might consider hooking up with her again.

Comment

• Bang56
      Bang56 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, as you've said, it does not mean that she necessarily wants to be FWB with you, she wants to have great conversations with you. If you do not rush things then you two might probably be FWBs.

• fuckashuck
      fuckashuck commented
      Editing a comment
      She's just being friendly to you and it would be nice of you to respect her and give her a chance to know you well. That's when you decide if you two should be more than just hookup buddies, right?

You know what? You should befriend him, he seems nice and just wanted to be close to you then you get to know if he really wants to go on a friends-with-benefits kind of level with you.

Comment

• issues98
      issues98 commented
      Editing a comment
      Or he just wants to be friends with you, that's it. Don't expect too much from him that he wants to be friends with benefits with you.

• Franshanica89
      Franshanica89 commented
      Editing a comment
      I see, now he wants us to be in an FWB level. We can agree on that one, I think it would be nice if I get to know him better and on a deeper level too.

He must've liked me and sure, I like him as well so I guess we should be talking more and getting to know each other more. I think he does not only want to be FWB with me but wants to take this on a more serious level.

Comment

• biglifter
      biglifter commented
      Editing a comment
      How can you tell? So, his intention is to be your girlfriend? Wow, then he must be serious and did not think of you like his past time. That is rare for all I know because hookups only happen once and there are no further communications.

• innocentgirl
      innocentgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      I am not sure that he wants to take you on a serious level just yet but please get to know him well and see if he's not only after your body backrubsss

[Look at that, a former hookup is now getting "in touch" with me. Hmm, maybe I should get in touch with him and see how far he can go. It won't be easy for him to be with me again, I'll just have to make sure that he's well-deserving to be someone that is close to me.

Comment

• AmalgamAmaze
      AmalgamAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      Let's see if he really is dedicated to being with you since he wanted to get in touch with you, right? Then let him have it.

For me, it is not an FWB yet. It is just that he wanted to have some more rounds with you. I guess that would continue until he could see someone new again.

Comment

He kept in touch because he wanted to have more sex with you. Simple, right? Well, if you still like to have him more, then you could entertain him.

Comment

Working...
      X