Breaking Up with a small dick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking Up with a small dick

what do you do if your partner has a small dick? do Is it a reason to break up with him?

well In my opinion if my boyfriend has a small dick I think I would be okay with it
    since I love him for what he is so his package is part of it, if you really love that person
    no matter what happens you would love still love him for what he really is

Comment

• BabyPie
      BabyPie commented
      Editing a comment
      anxiousme Really? Is he the one who will apologize first?

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, it's like that is his hobby, apologizing to me even if it's my fault. BabyPie

• BabyPie
      BabyPie commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope he only likes you and not everyone. anxiousme

What kind of partner are we talking about here exactly? A friends with benefits type of thing or a full blown relationship? Because if he's just your fuck buddy and he doesn't know how to compensate since his lacking in the size department, then I would end the arrangement. If it's a real relationship, he might think that all you're after in the relationship was sex and nothing else

Comment

• ingotjubilant
      ingotjubilant commented
      Editing a comment
      Very well said, janeDaLioness I think that it would be acceptable this time to ghost this man who claims that he has a huge pecker. It turns out that he has a small dick, well, these are the type of guys that would always love to waste my precious time.

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      Will, you have a point. if you have a friend that you have a one night stand with we can leave them even if he will insist right? we all need to be satisfied also as we satisfy them,lol.

It's a big NO for me whats's the point of dating a guy with a small dick I mean if he can't
    satisfy me why would I stay, That's why I have sex on the first date so I know if my date has
    small dick or a keepers

Comment

• veggieperker
      veggieperker commented
      Editing a comment
      Well for me I do have sex on the first date but for a different reason, I have sex on the first date so that after doing it, talking is just easy as pie it's not awkward anymore I don't know if some of you guys think the same as me, but you know it's just my opinion and a thought I'm just sharing it.

• smokinghot66
      smokinghot66 commented
      Editing a comment
      And how many of those first date sex resulted into seeing the guy again for a second date?

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      What? So all your date had a sex with you? even if it's your first date?

well you should break up with him if your relationship is built on sex I mean If that's your foundation
    then you should let him go if he can't satisfy your sexual needs but I suggest that you should think It
    over if his dick size is worth it to let him go

Comment

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      of course I should break him up if we don't love each [email protected]

• Bang56
      Bang56 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would do the same thing too, if we are just using each other. anxiousme

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      Bang56 We can just do hook ups, if we are just using each other.

I think it's a bit harsh to break up with your boyfriend just because his lacking something
    down there I mean can't he compensate on his performance and stamina I mean is a man
    knows how to use that small tool it's all good for me

Comment

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      It's Actually it's okay for me if he has a small dick, as long as he can provide a good performance.

• Caila99
      Caila99 commented
      Editing a comment
      AmalgamAmaze I agree, there's a lot of things to do if they want to satisfy without breaking up.

• Caila99
      Caila99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Having a good performance would be great!

Yes, that would be a factor for a breakup. What is the use of a small dick? Would I gonna enjoy the sex with him? Probably, not. When we do not enjoy something, it is time to let go of that something. In this case, that something is the dick. Lol.

Comment

• JannahVC
      JannahVC commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL, a small dick is useless. If this partner that you're talking about is a hookup partner or your actual boyfriend, then there's nothing we can do but to still dump them for good. His dick is small, what else can he do about it anyway?

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      I know someone who is like you. clumsygirl after she found out that her boyfriend had a small dick she literally ghosted him.

When you love someone, you would have to accept all of him. Of course, that includes his small dick. I could say that you chose him as a person and not his dick. Let us reverse the situation, men love their women because they love them and not because they have big titties.

Comment

• Nica55
      Nica55 commented
      Editing a comment
      newkidda I must be lucky then, what a full package man. I hope I can find a guy like that.

• newkidda
      newkidda commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course you can find someone who is like that, but of course it is hard for now, unlike before you can find like that in the club ,lol Nica55

• Nica55
      Nica55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah you're right, but I suggest you do have sex with you ex's. I am sure they are down if you ask them. newkidda

I think that there are men who have small dicks but are still able to perform quite superbly. Since they know that they were not gifted, then they could have already adapted to it. Some of them had learned some techniques that compensate their lack of length and girth.

Comment

• babycakez23
      babycakez23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you slept with someone who has a small dick and knows how to make up with what he's lacking?

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      I haven't met someone who is like that. I mean you know those small dick bud amazing performances. VanessaMEA

• VanessaMEA
      VanessaMEA commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you had sex with a guy that have a small dick? TeaStory

How small are we talking here? If it is just the usual size, then it should not be a problem with me. I even prefer men who have average dicks than those men who have ultra large dicks which are already too difficult to handle. Lol.

Comment

• percymercy
      percymercy commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course not, I would not hook up if I know that the guy has that size. anxiousme

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      How would you know that the guy has a small dick? percymercy

• percymercy
      percymercy commented
      Editing a comment
      If someone told me that the guy has a small dick I don't hook up with him if he asks me. anxiousme

Damn, I feel sorry for the guy already, I mean imagine him thinking that his girl is happy with his performance but in reality the girl is just waiting for the right time to tell him and break his heart, this is just wrong why do you need to break up with you boy just because of his dong? guess some girls really do care about the size and not the performance, another dude will be falling, and I salute to the poor guy.

Comment

• innocentgirl
      innocentgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope that you don't have the same the problems as the guy that she's talking about

• superego
      superego commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you're lucky that a girl hasn't broke up with you because of the size of your dick.

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      skuzzvibe I feel sorry for the guy too. but you know. not all girls like small dicks.

If he's just a fuck buddy and doesn't know how to compensate with what he's lacking down there, then I would consider breaking up with him. But it's a serious relationship, I don't think that's a good enough reason to break up with someone

Comment

• nipples
      nipples commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to tell him directly the reason why you're going to end the arrangement or just make up an excuse?

• lie11
      lie11 commented
      Editing a comment
      How did he manage to be your fuck buddy if you're the type who doesn't like guys with small dicks? I think that you should have rejected him immediately right after the first time that you've fucked.

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      We can break up the guy even if we are in a relationship if we don't love each other. backrubsss

If you're the type who's only into physical or casual relationships, then it is possible that a woman will break up with a guy for that reason

Comment

• dreamnow
      dreamnow commented
      Editing a comment
      How about you? Are you a size matters type of gal or not?

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      How about you? not you not into physical or casual relationships?

In my opinion, that's not a good enough reason to break up with someone. It's understandable if it's one of the reasons why you break up with him but not the main reason. The equivalent of it is breaking up with some a girl because she has small tits or her vagina is a bit loose
    Last edited by strongwilled; 02-19-2020, 07:57 AM.

Comment

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      How about you? What is the acceptable reason to dump a guy?

If he doesn't know how to compensate, I would try to ask him if he doesn't mind that we use some sex toys on me during sex so that the two of us would be sexually satisfied.

Comment

• tolerable
      tolerable commented
      Editing a comment
      I would ask him soon. if he ask me to have sex with him. anxiousme

• newkidda
      newkidda commented
      Editing a comment
      Franshanica89 Same here, if ever I get in touch with my ex's I would flirt them, you we can hook up sometimes if we want.

• Franshanica89
      Franshanica89 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am sure you will have a great time with your ex's. newkidda
Working...
X