Threesomes & Open Relationships

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threesomes & Open Relationships

If sex between you and your partner has been on a downhill for the past few months. Are you going to be open to the idea of having a threesome or have an open relationship in order reignite your desires towards each other?

A threesome is fine with me but we should both agree on who will be the third person who's going to join us.

Comment

• Laicah33
      Laicah33 commented
      Editing a comment
      How about doing a coin toss? In that way, the coin would give the outcome. Both would have an equal share on who would be the third party.

• Gotchya
      Gotchya commented
      Editing a comment
      If I were in that situation, then I should be the one who would get the privilege to choose for a third party.

• lie11
      lie11 commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that both would not agree on who the third party would be. I know that each would want to insist on having someone else.

I would try and find other ways to make sex interesting for us again. Have no plans of having a threesome or be in an open relationship

Comment

• Jane12
      Jane12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Like what are those other ways that you have on your mind? What could be the best thing to do, then?

• strongwilled
      strongwilled commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you already give up when after doing those interesting things and nothing good ever happened?

• stickyyhen
      stickyyhen commented
      Editing a comment
      What are some of the things that you're willing to try with him before having a threesome? anxiousme

The furthest that I'm willing to try is a threesome. An open relationship is off the table since one of us might end up leaving the other person for the other person that they're seeing

Comment

The occasional threesome to keep the bedroom interesting is fine with me

Comment

• clumsygirl
        clumsygirl commented
        Editing a comment
        What kind of threesome are we talking about here? MFM or FFM

• nipples
        nipples commented
        Editing a comment
        In my mind, I'm imagining FFM. I hope it is.

• Nica55
        Nica55 commented
        Editing a comment
        nipples Nope, I could guess that it would be a FMF.

Since we're talking about problems when it comes to sex, I feel that trying to have a threesome is a better remedy rather than trying an open relationship

Comment

• karsha78
        karsha78 commented
        Editing a comment
        Why do you think that entering an open relationship is not a good idea in order to save the relationship

That would be a no for me. There are other things to be done in order to reignite the failing relationship. Why would I choose to go to some out of this world routes when a heart-to-heart talk could be done? Do we need to perform those stuffs just to reignite a failing relationship?

Comment

Do you think that doing those two things would help to make the relationship better? As for me, doing those two things would actually make the relationship worse. The breakup would even be hastened up when a couple does those things. Having a threesome might look good, but at the end of the road, it is just for fun. Having an open relationship would even make you want someone new and a replacement for that matter.

Comment

How about having a threesome first? I think that this would be a better alternative than having an open relationship. By having a threesome, the sex part might rekindle the relationship. You might want to bang each other often, and that could be the start of a refreshed relationship.

Comment

I would choose an open relationship. After some time, both of us would have our own lovers. By that time, we would have forgotten each other already. Both would be happy, and that is it.

Comment

• heartlistener
              heartlistener commented
              Editing a comment
              Why not just end the relationship immediately rather than have an open relationship and move into your new partner

How about having threesomes and open relationships at the same time? I think that it would be best to have it. Both would have great times of their lives if they do those actions.

Comment

Then, I would choose an open relationship. In that way, I would already have a prospect on who would be my next boyfriend. I know and I should anticipate that he would be out of my life soon.

Comment

Doing either option would make your relationship more bitter. The relationship is already going downhill, so why do you need to perform actions that would hasten the deterioration of the relationship?

Comment

Working...
                X