Car Sex Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Sex Advice

Last edited by cheater; 03-12-2020, 11:14 AM.

If you don't want to be arrested, pick up a secluded and preferably dark place to park the car and do your thing.

Comment

• imperfectme
      imperfectme commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you're going to be arrested if you're caught doing it inside your car? From what I know, they would often just give you a warning.

• dixieNormous
      dixieNormous commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I'm pretty sure it's a warning rather than being arrested unless you're a repeat offender lol

• lie11
      lie11 commented
      Editing a comment
      issues98 Do you always do that? I wonder if you guys did not get caught.

My friend said that spooning position is the most comfortable back seat position when having car sex.

Comment

• fuckashuck
      fuckashuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with anxiousme it'll only be comfortable when you're both slim, like imagine falling off on the edge lol

• heartheart
      heartheart commented
      Editing a comment
      VanessaMEA Maybe, I haven't tried having sex with in the car. That sounds fun to me.

• clssc
      clssc commented
      Editing a comment
      I am curious about that spooning position, I would try to ask that to my boyfriend. VanessaMEA

I advise girls to wear skirts or flowy dress for easy access on your pussy. Also pair some thongs on it so guys won't have a hard time undressing you.

Comment

• Bang56
      Bang56 commented
      Editing a comment
      Girls can wear anything as long as the clothes are easy to remove.

• TastySanta
      TastySanta commented
      Editing a comment
      It should be better if were wearing those skirts with no panties but that would make us more slutty.

• moneymoney
      moneymoney commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times have you actually told that to the girl that you're seeing?

I would suggest to do it in a van or an suv so there would be enough for the both of you.

Comment

• funfun88
      funfun88 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is this based on your own experience or it is because that's the vehicle that they use in those bang bus videos? lol

• biglifter
      biglifter commented
      Editing a comment
      funfun88 can't hurt to use it as a reference if it works lol.

• dixieNormous
      dixieNormous commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah dude and try hooking up ladies in the streets like bang bros.

I think it would depend on what both of you like and are comfortable with, way back when I was a bit slimmer I always loved getting fucked from behind in the back seat lol

Comment

• Readeronic
      Readeronic commented
      Editing a comment
      It can still work if you would have a big spaced car!

• veggieperker
      veggieperker commented
      Editing a comment
      What position were the two of you using when he fucked you?

• scissorssole
      scissorssole commented
      Editing a comment
      veggieperker any position as long as were comfortable, we pretty much tried a lot of position back days.

If you have a Pickup truck then it's better to have sex on those vehicles at the back, you can both lay on the tailboard and have sex or when in a secluded place if you want to get more adventurous you could both do it on the roof of the car.

Comment

• strongwilled
      strongwilled commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yes, I already experienced having sex at the back and it's so comfortable and open and the truck was really bouncing like a low rider lol.

• pms60
      pms60 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, make sure if you're on the roof of the car it should be cleaned and not dusty.

When having car sex some stuff can be a perfect BDSM accessory like the seat belts, Have your man put the seat belt into place and maybe do oral on him.
    Last edited by Yummytron; 03-14-2020, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• BearHug
      BearHug commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you tried doing it with BDSM?

• skuzzvibe
      skuzzvibe commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you think that him strapping his seat belt on would count as bdsm?

• loss77
      loss77 commented
      Editing a comment
      This sounds fun. I haven't tried bdsm inside the car.

Not all sex have to involve penetration. Hand jobs or blowjobs can still be a great option especially if you do not have big space on the car.

Comment

You should try to research different car sex positions but for me, my favorite was the squat thrust, it's somewhere between the position of a standard missionary on his lap. This is a good use of space because your bodies are diagonally across at the back of the car's interior.

Comment

• blizzss
      blizzss commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you use that position whenever you are having car sex?

• karsha78
      karsha78 commented
      Editing a comment
      That position is sweet but It's hard to imagine giving your man a cowgirl sex position because you will hit the ceiling of the car.

The number one advice I can give you is to not have sex while the car is moving. I guess you would already understand that even if I do not explain further.

Comment

• anitabanger
      anitabanger commented
      Editing a comment
      I would love it if the car is moving but ofc none of you should be driving. Let the others do the driving.

• percymercy
      percymercy commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be hard to have sex while one of you is driving and it can lead to an accident.

• fanghang
      fanghang commented
      Editing a comment
      anitabanger Then try fucking at taxi if you want to have someone to drive for you. lol

All I can suggest is that the two of you drive to the nearest motel and just do it there lol.

Comment

• furphyobserved
      furphyobserved commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks like you're not interested in doing it inside a vehicle?

• PearBear
      PearBear commented
      Editing a comment
      If it's getting too awkward and kinda crowded in the car then you really need to check-in to the nearest motel.

• ingotjubilant
      ingotjubilant commented
      Editing a comment
      PearBear what kind of car are you talking about here? The only time you can consider a car feels crowded is when you're riding a compact one like a Mini Cooper

Just be sure that you have a plan for cleaning it up after because you don't want to stain the seats of the car, do you?

Comment

• newkidda
      newkidda commented
      Editing a comment
      This is needed for those who cannot control themselves while having sex.

• perfectionist
      perfectionist commented
      Editing a comment
      That is why I don't want to have sex if it's my car because it's a pain in the ass to clean it up.

• backrubsss
      backrubsss commented
      Editing a comment
      The only time that there would be a huge mess is when the two of you had sex during your period.

If you can afford to go to a motel or hotel, that would be better. Car sex is really not my type since it limits the positions that I really enjoy when having sex.

Comment

• JustaGuy99
      JustaGuy99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Better go for a truck then so it's more spacious and you can do almost all the positions that you want.

• allaboutlove
      allaboutlove commented
      Editing a comment
      JustaGuy99 the only time doing it on a truck is a good idea is when you're going to do it in a really secluded place

Having sex in the car is so hard for me. I mean I am not comfortable doing it.

Comment

Working...
    X