Mood Killers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mood Killers

Has any of you been in a situation in which you and the person that you're seeing are about to do it and all of a sudden, something happens and it completely ruined the moment. Would love to know what yours were? Mine was when my ex was trying to be sexy by doing some striptease when she was trying to remove her shirt she ends up having problems removing it and ended up tripping and having a gash on her head.

It was when my ex suddenly giggled in the middle of sex. When I asked her why she suddenly giggled, she tells me that she remembered a joke that a co-worker told her that day.

Comment

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe she's bored having sex and end up recalling funny moments that's why she giggled at least.

• JustaGuy99
      JustaGuy99 commented
      Editing a comment
      imahappyclown I pulled out as I was a bit shocked about her suddenly giggling anxiousme I don't remember my performance to be that bad.

• imahappyclown
      imahappyclown commented
      Editing a comment
      JustaGuy99 guessing you no longer continued the sex but what did she think about it? Did she react or apologize for giggling?

How about important phone calls? Most of it ruined my sex moments when she will reach into it because it's something important from work and it interrupted our moment.

Comment

• nipples
      nipples commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I also get interrupted with phone calls especially if it's urgent coming from my boss.

• anitabanger
      anitabanger commented
      Editing a comment
      Was it really work related. It is possible it was just her friends who called her and she told that it the call was work related.

It was the time when he was gasping for air because of an asthma attack and I was looking for his inhaler and didn't continue it anymore.

Comment

• wigeon
      wigeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Was that the only time that he had an attack while you guys were doing it or there have been other ones as well?

• snoogywookie
      snoogywookie commented
      Editing a comment
      Was he fucking you fast and hard that's why he ended up having an asthma attack

It would be the time when his alarm on his phone went off so that he and his friends can play an online game.

Comment

• Masterbabe
      Masterbabe commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he left you hanging and didn't even finish fucking you?

• funfun88
      funfun88 commented
      Editing a comment
      I really hate it if a phone rings in the middle of sex and it totally ruins the moment.

• bollersdiorite
      bollersdiorite commented
      Editing a comment
      Masterbabe he did finished however, it wasn't satisfying anymore because of that alarm.

It was when his back is killing him for playing too much basketball and he keeps on stoping that''s why I did cowgirl on him so it won't hurt him badly.

Comment

• FieryCloudz25
      FieryCloudz25 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just hope that you didn't ride him hard or else he ended up more hurt.

• xXtinaGelo
      xXtinaGelo commented
      Editing a comment
      The two of you should have done the doggy position so that he can stand up and fuck you.

Me and my ex also ran into that kind of trouble and he tripped because of the wire and bump his head on the side of the bed.He ended up having a lump because of it.

Comment

• perfectionist
      perfectionist commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you end up treating it or continue the sex even when he's hurting?

• lipspotatochips
      lipspotatochips commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to panic if he ended up passing out when he bumped his head?

• PieDish
      PieDish commented
      Editing a comment
      lipspotatochips I think we all know the answer to that question, who wouldn't panic in that situation? perfectionist of course, we treated it after the sex, its what he wants though and fine with me lol.

We were making out and doing some intense foreplay, and when I was about to fuck her, she tells me that she just got her period.

Comment

• vixenvicky
      vixenvicky commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing you didn't continue it and wait for the period to be over.

• percymercy
      percymercy commented
      Editing a comment
      So what did you do when she told you about her period? That's an instant mood killer and you should just let her suck your dick if you already got a boner.

• dixieNormous
      dixieNormous commented
      Editing a comment
      Did she at least tried to suck your dick that evening? @koshercasanova

It was one time my ex keeps on sneezing while we are having sex and I told him maybe one of his exes remembers him lol.

Comment

• lovebug42
      lovebug42 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just hope that his snot didn't landed on your face or mouth lmao.

• shizzlygizzly
      shizzlygizzly commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel really bad for the both of you. What was the reason why he had a sneezing fit?

• Trystingbish
      Trystingbish commented
      Editing a comment
      Does he have allergies that's why he ended sneezing while doing it with him?

A huge killer for me is when someone knocks at my door or someone rang the doorbell that I ain't expecting.

Comment

• babycakez23
      babycakez23 commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be more annoying if somebody just enters your room.

• dandeliontoes
      dandeliontoes commented
      Editing a comment
      It's really annoying if that happens especially if someone orders a pizza lol.

Having your period while the guy is eating your pussy. Ended up drinking mouthwash and brushing his teeth for almost 30 minutes.

Comment

• biglifter
      biglifter commented
      Editing a comment
      Was blood dripping all over his mouth when your period came while he was down there?

• Readeronic
      Readeronic commented
      Editing a comment
      That's nasty. You should always be aware when your period is going to take or else there blood will be everywhere and it's embarrassing.

When the dog enters into your room and keeps barking at your partner for having a stranger in your room lol and you forgot to lock it.

Comment

• cheater
      cheater commented
      Editing a comment
      It's really annoying that's why you should always lock your room and just open your window instead.

• d1ckhandl3r
      d1ckhandl3r commented
      Editing a comment
      It could have been worse. Like the dog deciding to join the two of you or sniffing your partners butt, etc...

It was the time where we realize that we are out of condoms and had to rush outside to buy a pack of it.

Comment

• blizzss
      blizzss commented
      Editing a comment
      That's why I always have a spare on me so we will never run on that kind of trouble.

• stevemcdream
      stevemcdream commented
      Editing a comment
      The two of you should have tried the ol' withdrawal method if the two of you were really horny that day.

When an unfortunate sex injury happens like one of you is hurting and maybe your partner's back is aching.

Comment

• allaboutlove
      allaboutlove commented
      Editing a comment
      That's why it's important to stretch before having sex. Take my advice on that one.

• newkidda
      newkidda commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think rough sex will lead us to injury? like BDSM for example which involves hurting your partner.
Working...
X