Found one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found one!

Been looking to hook up with someone for weeks. Finally got one here! She was kinda naive to this kind of thing. Quarantine actually makes people do something unusual. Lucky me!

You are absolutely lucky bro, I haven't had sex for more than a month now because of this "stay at home" thing. Bars are closed, I miss flirting with ladies.

Comment

• MoneyerHoney
      MoneyerHoney commented
      Editing a comment
      You can still chat and flirt or even have sex with ladies through phone. You can try that so you'll get a little fun.

• vixenvicky
      vixenvicky commented
      Editing a comment
      Chat and phone sex is not enough though.

• biglifter
      biglifter commented
      Editing a comment
      MoneyerHoney yes, I know I can still flirt through apps but we all know its somethings missing there. vixenvicky absolutely!

I'm stuck with phone sex and sometimes video calls. I badly wanna go out and have some fun, lol.

Comment

• Masterbabe
      Masterbabe commented
      Editing a comment
      Phone sex and video calls with your boyfriend or just someone from dating apps?

• xXtinaGelo
      xXtinaGelo commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't really have a boyfriend so I think you now have idea as to whom I'm having phone sex with. lol.

• Masterbabe
      Masterbabe commented
      Editing a comment
      xXtinaGelo yeah, kind of, well at least you're a little less bored this quarantine.

dixieNormous naive to this kind of thing? so is she kinda old or she's someone who is not into gadgets?

Comment

• anitabanger
      anitabanger commented
      Editing a comment
      The girl might not be into online, maybe she prefers flirting personally.

• lipspotatochips
      lipspotatochips commented
      Editing a comment
      Or it could be that she's loaded with work and with quarantine, she had a lot of spare time to get horny.

• BearHug
      BearHug commented
      Editing a comment
      lipspotatochips so quarantine really made her do it, lmao.

I agree with "quarantine make people do something unusual" some of my friends developed new skills, lol.

Comment

• morningglory
      morningglory commented
      Editing a comment
      I got into yoga and meditation. I never imagined I would like this stuff, lol.

• partnerstrick
      partnerstrick commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm all for eating and Netflix this quarantine. Most people are getting into workout routine and discovering new things they're new at but here I am pigging out. lol.

• imahappyclown
      imahappyclown commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't really do much in quarantine aside from playing my usual video games, lol.

I think I should also start looking for someone here, lol.

Comment

• JustaGuy99
      JustaGuy99 commented
      Editing a comment
      monsterjunk maybe because if koshercassanova will find someone here too, she will start looking as well, LOL, just a theory.

• monsterjunk
      monsterjunk commented
      Editing a comment
      JustaGuy99 so she's trying to confirm the credibility of the website through koshercassanova. I think its up to you, if you are good at flirting then you'll surely find someone regardless of what website you're in.

• ingotjubilant
      ingotjubilant commented
      Editing a comment
      monsterjunk he is right about the reason why I want updates, lol.

I wish I could also find someone here, I miss giving blowjobs, lol.

Comment

• Trystingbish
      Trystingbish commented
      Editing a comment
      Surely there are lots of guys here who wants to receive blowjob from you.

• furphyobserved
      furphyobserved commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you that good at blowjob? babycakez23

• guana
      guana commented
      Editing a comment
      furphyobserved if she'll say yes, how will you truly known she's really good at it?

dixieNormous wow totally, lucky you! Lots of people are really looking forward to get laid including me. So sick of being stuck at home and playing with myself.

Comment

I'm just here waiting for everything to be better. I have to admit its no fun giving your own self a blowjob, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by fuckashuck View Post
        dixieNormous wow totally, lucky you! Lots of people are really looking forward to get laid including me. So sick of being stuck at home and playing with myself.
        Me either and I'm glad I have toys but still, it isn't enough. I miss real sex.

Comment

• d1ckhandl3r
          d1ckhandl3r commented
          Editing a comment
          FieryCloudz25 toys that can make me cum, hahaha I think you already know them Gotchya children toys are no fun LOL.

• Gotchya
          Gotchya commented
          Editing a comment
          d1ckhandl3r agreed, was just confused about it while reading, lol.

• FieryCloudz25
          FieryCloudz25 commented
          Editing a comment
          d1ckhandl3r yeah, I got idea already, LOL (I already know what toys it is)

Reading the response here made me realize how lucky I am to be in quarantine with my girl.

Comment

• lilpup
          lilpup commented
          Editing a comment
          wigeon nothing big really just focusing on working from home.

• wigeon
          wigeon commented
          Editing a comment
          lilpup cool, but maybe you should try using this time to discover something new or continue an abandoned hobby, just saying.

• lilpup
          lilpup commented
          Editing a comment
          wigeon thanks for the advice, I will try.

Any tips on how to successfully find someone to hook up here? dixieNormous

Comment

How naive is she to this kind of stuff? Do you mind sharing it with us?

Comment

• KatVonMe
          KatVonMe commented
          Editing a comment
          It could be that the woman she found here is kinda mature already, just a guess.

• bollersdiorite
          bollersdiorite commented
          Editing a comment
          KatVonMe you might be right, if the girl is really mature, then I'm guessing at he's having a lot of fun.

The only unusual thing I did during this quarantine is trying baking and cooking because of the influence of some youtubers, lmao.

Comment

• imahappyclown
          imahappyclown commented
          Editing a comment
          Dude, what interest you to do those stuff? LOL, but anyways that's actually a good practice.
      Working...
      X