• Jadelovescox70
      Jadelovescox70 commented
      Editing a comment
      Chris you have this same pic in your google images dumbass

• ingotjubilant
      ingotjubilant commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha is this fight still going on ? jesus christ you guys

I want men to stop sending dick pics almost all the time. Enough already.

Comment

I wish men would completely give up catcalling. Like one day they would wake up not having to do that.

Comment

I wish there weren't any hair growth on their balls.

Comment

Men have this habit of farting and wait until their girl smell all of it. Give us a warning sign. Lol

Comment

I hope most men knows how to cook. That would be and add up to their sex appeal.

Comment

• Ursothick
              Ursothick commented
              Editing a comment
              I’m the best cook/ if u want I csn prove it . What would u like me to make ????????????

• snoogywookie
              snoogywookie commented
              Editing a comment
              Some pasta for dinner but what's your specialty?

Originally posted by FieryCloudz25 View Post
            Men should just stop thinking that women are the weaker sex. Also the way they objectify us and the way you treat us as sex toys or something
            @Fierycloudz25What you said made me think about the way I feel about women. I would never know how it feels to be constantly hit on everyday, everywhere I go. Always some woman I don’t even know wanting me to go down on them or perform some sexual act on me, even if I have a girlfriend they are still hitting on me and wanting to have sex with me, women really have a lot to put up with just going outside and having some strange man giving you cat calls and telling you all kinds of stupid nonsense they come up with thinking it sounds good. Men constantly chasing women for sex.

Men and their need for sex, Like you said “objectify women as sex objects” those words really made me think how horrible women must feel being so desired and and men finding women so sexy that men just can’t leave you alone. Me personally I don’t hit on every girl I see but when I do see one that interest me then there’s not really much of a difference in What I want, maybe more of the same than most... (can you imagine sex with one woman all the time forever) finding a woman that can keep up with you is impossible even though women love to brag “women love sex as much as men, maybe even more” I hate to think I only look at women as sex objects, I really don’t feel so, Women are fun to be around, hang out with, talk to, and have great ideas and different ways of looking at things.

Sexually women are mouth watering, and it’s hard to just look at you and feel nothing. (Having a shity attitude might help detour anyone that may look at you sexually though)
            Women are fucking hot.

Last edited by Insatiablethe1st; 05-22-2018, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• FieryCloudz25
              FieryCloudz25 commented
              Editing a comment
              as much as I wanna be abitch all day, i just cant, it's tiring putting up with the looks and judgement from everyone.

• Jadelovescox70
              Jadelovescox70 commented
              Editing a comment
              Shut the fuck up chris no one cares about you you idiot child molestinc freak

• FieryCloudz25
              FieryCloudz25 commented
              Editing a comment
              Jadelovescox70 who is Chris?

Originally posted by ingotjubilant View Post
            I want men to have monthly periods and for them to get pregnant. So they know how hard it is.
            I’ve always wanted to experience that I’m first in line and waiting.

Comment

Working...
            X