Stupid me...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid me...

I have always been conflicted with what takes away a persons virginity. I was on a sex forum where it seemed as if all the so called virgins where masturbating, now in my mind if you’re masturbating your body is being stimulated sexually how can you call yourself a virgin? You can guess the “virgins“ didn’t take to my thoughts on the matter kindly. One member of the forum pointed out that has long as you have not been touched by another person sexually you are a virgin.

I had to ask this member (that was also a masturbating virgin) that you can cum and be penetrated as deeply and hard as desired and as many times as you please and no longer have any sense of not knowing how good sex feel and still call yourself a virgin? Sure enough they answered yes. So the best I could say well I agree we disagree.

So I ask you now would you say a person can masturbate and penetrate themselves into orgasm and still call themselves virgins?

By a traditional definition, a woman is a virgin if she's never been penetrated by a penis and Vice versa.

Comment

Ok here's the thing pleasuring yourself doesn't mean you are taking your own virginity

Comment

Tell those people how can they call it losing their virginity if all they did was have sex with their hands

Comment

• PerkyJerky
          PerkyJerky commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe they used toys that's why they think that they've lost it already

• lilpup
          lilpup commented
          Editing a comment
          that doesnt count no matter what

Thx for the feedback, evidently I’m wrong for thinking masturbation is breaking your virginity. I agree we disagree( I’ll keep it to myself, and shake my head the next time the subject comes up)

Comment

Did you have a heated argument with that masturbating virgin regarding that one?

Comment

• FieryCloudz25
            FieryCloudz25 commented
            Editing a comment
            Masturbating virgin sounds like a really nice band name

• lipspotatochips
            lipspotatochips commented
            Editing a comment
            I know right, that would hit real fast.

I completely agree, a woman without penetrative sex or a penis in her vagina is still a virgin. That's how it is Insatiablethe1st.

Comment

• shizzlygizzly
            shizzlygizzly commented
            Editing a comment
            That's masturbating is not same as having sex. So this lady you're talking about is still a 100% virgin.

• Masterbabe
            Masterbabe commented
            Editing a comment
            So this is the end of their argument. lol

I think you are still a virgin if you have only masturbated, that's kinda the reason it's called masturbating

Comment

• xXtinaGelo
            xXtinaGelo commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly, its not called sexturbating. I just made that word up. If masturbating is the basis of losing ones virginity, most men would lose it in an early age.

• lovebug42
            lovebug42 commented
            Editing a comment
            And they would just be content with their hands because of it

• xXtinaGelo
            xXtinaGelo commented
            Editing a comment
            yeah them and their hands they can just get married to it.

I agree so same way with men. They are still a virgin if they haven't inserting their thing in a vagina.

Comment

• fuckashuck
            fuckashuck commented
            Editing a comment
            I know right. This where men and women gets equal.

• snoogywookie
            snoogywookie commented
            Editing a comment
            Or they ejaculated without doing it by themselves

• Trystingbish
            Trystingbish commented
            Editing a comment
            fuckashuck yes absolutely. @noogywookie like someone giving them a BJ or a hand job.

Virgin is a women.

Comment

Working...
          X