Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beards or shaved

Okay ladies what do you like better a guy with a beard or clean-shaven

While a guy looks cute with some beard, I prefer someone who is clean-shaven. Why? Because there would be nothing to prick on me while we kisses me. Most beards would tickle me so I do not like it.

Comment

• PieDish
      PieDish commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd agree that some guys look cute with their beards, sometimes it just looks nasty when it's not properly groomed. So, I guess I'm with you here. Clean-shaven type of guys is what I aim for.

• Nica55
      Nica55 commented
      Editing a comment
      I never taught someone would still talk about it, does it really matter? lol

I like men who have thick beards. Those men look so manly and so I perceive them to be so lovable. And yes, those beards tickle me.

Comment

• weatherman
      weatherman commented
      Editing a comment
      So do you like a ZZ Top kind of beard or just a little bushy

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      weatherman But the ZZ top kind of beard is simply too much to handle. It looks like they are high maintenance. lol.

• LessSalt
      LessSalt commented
      Editing a comment
      weatherman How about a james harden type of beard lol and Jason Momoa's beard is attracting together with his looks

Clean-shaven. The face should be smooth all over with no jutting small growing beards that might irritate my skin. I hate those kinds of beards.

Comment

• VanessaMEA
      VanessaMEA commented
      Editing a comment
      I also hate those small growing hair as they feel hard and coarse to the touch. Besides, I equate bearded men as unclean. Sorry about that but I do.

• Yummytron
      Yummytron commented
      Editing a comment
      If you are irritated on just small growing beards then how about body hairs? I think you want your man to be fully waxed

I don't mind if he does have a beard or not. But if he's planning to grow his beard, he has to groom it properly

Comment

• issues98
      issues98 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep! He must keep it in shape if he wants to grow his beard out. I like bearded men with mustaches too, it doesn't look dirty but it's a big turn on for me. It makes them look more manly and I'd like to fuck guys like that!

• TrickyTasty
      TrickyTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly. I agree with you lipspotatochips
      I like men with a properly groomed beard. I've been with guys with beards or not, I'm not choosy at all.

• lovebug42
      lovebug42 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes lots of men are kinda hot when they have a beard which makes them more manly but they have to properly groom it

Whatever his preference is, I do not mind at all. He could shave or he could grow his beard.

Comment

• Amazeelan
      Amazeelan commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, just like Jason Momoa right? He shaved his beard before but still looks hot as fuck! Yeah, I'd date a guy with a beard and mustache but if he likes to clean-shave it then okay for me. Whatever suits him, I'd still find him hot.

• scissorssole
      scissorssole commented
      Editing a comment
      Any preference would do to me as well as long as it looks great on him and not disgusting to look at

Clean-shaven. Nothing beats a soft skin. I like it when the men are beard-free. For me, I could consider them as clean guys.

Comment

• FantasticLil
      FantasticLil commented
      Editing a comment
      weatherman Oh, you also use conditioner on your beard? I did not know that men are also using conditioners on beards to make it soft. Do you also use a shampoo on your beard?

• weatherman
      weatherman commented
      Editing a comment
      FantasticLil Yes I shampoo my beard and then I use a coconut conditioner on it and it comes out so soft

• newkidda
      newkidda commented
      Editing a comment
      weatherman Coconut conditioner? Of course, we all know that conditioners would make our hair so soft. Which brand are you using?

I like full bearded men. You know, like the beards of those terrorists that we see on the news? I fancy men who have those kinds of beards.

Comment

• weatherman
      weatherman commented
      Editing a comment
      I keep my beard neat. Now looking like a terrorist LOL!! A weatherman terrorist!!

• heartlistener
      heartlistener commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL weatherman seen your photo below and you don't look like a terrorist to me. That beard looks great on you

• routinetine
      routinetine commented
      Editing a comment
      weatherman Do you think that there are terrorist in bed? I mean those men who would give you a hard time on bed? lol.

OK what do you all think

Comment

• mitchyLL
      mitchyLL commented
      Editing a comment
      Nothing extraordinary with your beards. I see lots of men who sport that kind of a beard.

• innocentgirl
      innocentgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, you could use that one as your profile photo. Or if you have some sexy photo, then you could use that one and upload it as a profile photo.

• heartheart
      heartheart commented
      Editing a comment
      clumsygirl I agree with your suggestion. A little trim should work with wonders. It could be nice to look at if a beard is shaped up. Well, I do not know how they do it but there are some men who have good-looking beards.

for me, I like my men neat and clean so It's a shaved for me and I kind of hate
    it when we're kissing and cuddling there is something prickling me so that's why
    I choose shaved men than bearded one's

Comment

Working...
    X